What era was/is the best, our current one or Shepherds?

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a little too young to fully appreciate the Keegan era so Bobby taking us to the 2nd group stage in the Champions League and finishing 3rd in the league has to be a high point for me.

It also fucks me off when the press bang on about Spurs being the only team to ever break into the top 4.

I remeber being the only Mag in my School along side my Games teacher who was from Walker.

I got loads of stick when Leeds won the league but the tables slowly turned when we had the Lakes of Ginola, Shearer, Albert, Lee, Batty, Ferdinand. Fucking awesome times.

I love watching the old times, that goal Ginola scored against Ferencvaros being one of my faves.

I remeber being the only Mag in my School along side my Games teacher who was from Walker.

I got loads of stick when Leeds won the league but the tables slowly turned when we had the Lakes of Ginola, Shearer, Albert, Lee, Batty, Ferdinand. Fucking awesome times.

I love watching the old times, that goal Ginola scored against Ferencvaros being one of my faves.

The Great Lakes.

The Great Lakes.

Ooops

One thread which Leazes comments won't de rail

are you really 38 ? When did you start supporting Newcastle ?

Yep, I also posted when and why in a previous thread although that has absolutely nothing to do with you de railing threads with your constant ramblings

freddie (et al) had higher highs and lower lows.

like relegation ? And still waiting for a european qualification via league position ? Well done.

sacking SBR was much much lower than relegation.

I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana: I was right. :banana:

like relegation ? And still waiting for a european qualification via league position ? Well done.

where did we finish in the 2nd division/championship, after "Shepherd" sacked SBR, as he was running the club all on his own with less than 30% of the shares ? Have we all blinked and missed something :icon_lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

Yep, I also posted when and why in a previous thread although that has absolutely nothing to do with you de railing threads with your constant ramblings

you have the knowledge and outlook of an 8 year old. You only think its "derailing" because you don't agree. What i say will stand the test of time.

Edited by LeazesMag

you have the knowledge and outlook of an 8 year old. You only think its "derailing" because you don't agree. What i say will stand the test of time.

Just me??

You really are mental

Just me??

You really are mental

anyone who seriously thinks Mike Ashley will ever match the Halls and Shepherd is mental chum.

Just me??

You really are mental

anyone who seriously thinks Mike Ashley will ever match the Halls and Shepherd is mental chum.

Never said he would chum but i, unlike you, accept the playing fields are not as level as they used to be and in current circumstances we will not be challenging the top 4. Accept it and move on, enjoy the football and remember all the good times you had with Fred

where did we finish in the 2nd division/championship, after "Shepherd" sacked SBR, as he was running the club all on his own with less than 30% of the shares ? Have we all blinked and missed something :icon_lol:

Yes you did. You must have blinked and missed my post last week, in an answer to you btw, about Chairman/CEO and the irrelevance of shareholding and it's influence in day to day control, either that or you're just a bit dim.