Rugby

Kid Dynamite

load of injuries and O'brien being suspended especially is a big loss, if he was on half of these turnovers for not releasing wouldn't be happening.

either way we're still in you didn't make the quarters so do one :D

Played for; got. :razz:

:lol:

Im a fucking structural engineer you turd :P

I like nomenclature though, will try and use that more :D

:lol: thought you were some Gordon Ramsay type, shouting at all the female sous chefs

PL, the corporate sellout.

You know how to wound :(

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, bros! Chur the World Cup Finals on today, aye! Farken hell I hope we beat those bastards from acruss tha dutch.*

I'll be watching Hakas on YouTube for the next 7.5 hrs, whilst drinking L&P and eating Pineapple Lumps, if anyone needs me.

*spoken with unnecessarily raised eyebrows.

The Aussies did well to come back into it. It was looking shaky until Carter potted that drop goal.

Might be the end of an era for the All Blacks. I think there are 3 or 4 retiring, with a few more not too far behind.

The Aussies did well to come back into it. It was looking shaky until Carter potted that drop goal.

Might be the end of an era for the All Blacks. I think there are 3 or 4 retiring, with a few more not too far behind.

The Aussies did well vs 14 men with a key defensive back missing. Against 15 men they were nowhere. They've done incredibly well under Cheika but they still have some way to go to match the ABs. Ausman is right, the ABs bench strength is incredible, I think Hansen leaving in 2017 will be more of a blow than the retirees.

Yeah. I agree. The Aussies only really got the opportunity to get back into it because the ref did them a bit of a favour. I was just putting it kindly for my Aussie brethren. I've softened in my years in their country, for shame. :D

I know the ABs depth is phenomenal. It just surprises me that we keep producing the players. Long may it continue. Rugby will be relegated even further in popularity over here if the ABs keep kicking the shit out them for another decade.

Yes. Somewhere in the world there will be an Aussie winning something and thats what counts. Expect blanket coverage of the world U17 underwater hockey champs or similar if the Aussies have a good chance of winning :)

Gary Hetherington Leeds Rhinos dawg has come out and said he wants Sam Burgess. Very unlike Hetherington to come out like that.

Souths dont have any movement in their wage for next season so it could be a deal where Leeds have him for a season and then he goes back to Oz. He (Burgess) has apparently told a few RL friends his career in RU is over.