Rugby

Kid Dynamite

I used to like rugby and played it as a kid until football took over. I actively started disliking it when I went to uni. The amount of bellends in pink chinos, brown loafers and a polo with the collar up put me right off.

I didn't used to mind students until I went to university.

Well that certainly confirmed that rugby is indeed shit with next to no atmosphere. Though it does have to be said that the standard of the women fans was much higher than at football matches.

I used to like rugby and played it as a kid until football took over. I actively started disliking it when I went to uni. The amount of bellends in pink chinos, brown loafers and a polo with the collar up put me right off yet turned me on at the same time. It was a confusing period in my life.

Whatever floats your boat but this IS a rugby thread, don't forget.

:good:

Whatever floats your boat but this IS a rugby thread, don't forget.

:good:

I don't really understand your edit of my post, but I am assuming you are a rugby fan since you went straight for the gay stuff?

If so I apologise for your loafers and slacks combo.

I don't really understand your edit of my post, but I am assuming you are a rugby fan since you went straight for the gay stuff?

If so I apologise for your loafers and slacks combo.

:lol:

I was just taking the piss a bit. I hope you understand a bit better now. :good:

• 1 year later...

the other week some pro player got a 3 game ban for not shaking hands with a ref after the match or something :lol:

Fuck me. There are lads receiving two match bans for two footed lunges resulting in leg snaps.

• 2 years later...
17 hours ago, Ant said:

and Ireland weren't exactly great tbh wouldn't say it was convincing performance from us at all

It was pissing down for most of the game though. Playing expansive rugby isn’t easy in those conditions. Scotland are quite an exciting, attacking side but the weather played into your hands in that respect. Once you got your noses in front I thought the way you controlled the match was pretty impressive. 

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

I just saw Sean Fitzpatrick on the tube at Fulham Broadway. 

All time rugger bugger great :good:

I see Ireland's last game my be hit by a 160 mph typhoon which will make qualification for the knock out stages very difficult indeed as the game will go down as a 0-0 draw. Scotland may benefit enormously from this. Oh dear how sad never mind :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

All time rugger bugger great :good:

Aye. He didn’t recognise me like. But never mind. Just thinking but you were brought up in the borders weren’t you? That’s the traditional rugby heartland north of the border