The No. 10.

Park Life

He's done absolutely nowt to warrant playing. Shola was good again today.

Fuck right off.

Oooh that's constructive.

What's he done to suggest he should have played today, other than the hype, because I must have missed it.

He's a luxury player, the heart of the team at the back has been torn out by injury, we had no height. Shola had to play today, in those circumstances, the luxury doesn't cut it. If we'd been at full strength (or even just missing one CB) he likely would have played, otherwise Pardew is spot on.

It doesn't have to be constructive if the post is pure shite.

Pardew put the wrong team out so we lost, so far from spot on.

We have a gifted footballer who can create all manner of chances, and has looked very handy the more he's been introduced in the side. Makes sense to play him when we're losing bods left, right and center to injuries.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's done absolutely nowt to warrant playing. Shola was good again today.

Fuck right off.

Oooh that's constructive.

What's he done to suggest he should have played today, other than the hype, because I must have missed it.

He's a luxury player, the heart of the team at the back has been torn out by injury, we had no height. Shola had to play today, in those circumstances, the luxury doesn't cut it. If we'd been at full strength (or even just missing one CB) he likely would have played, otherwise Pardew is spot on.

I hope to god he leaves. I'm sick of reading this sort of shit.

I'm with TP.

I agree with Parky completely. Fucking absolutely diabolical performance from pardew today. He had no fucking idea what to do when when we pulled back to 2-3. He had no idea how to build on the momentum and the game was screaming for a constructive player like barfa. FFS, obertan must be doing some serious cocksucking to keep his place in the team.

Ben Arfa can play left wing. Obertan plays right wing.

As has been said, Shola came on for Ben Arfa at half time against Chelsea and gave the team height upfront. Pardew clearly tells the players if they play well their kept in the team.

Ben Arfa can play left wing. Obertan plays right wing.

As has been said, Shola came on for Ben Arfa at half time against Chelsea and gave the team height upfront. Pardew clearly tells the players if they play well their kept in the team.

And what does he tell obertan?

I agree with Parky completely. Fucking absolutely diabolical performance from pardew today. He had no fucking idea what to do when when we pulled back to 2-3. He had no idea how to build on the momentum and the game was screaming for a constructive player like barfa. FFS, obertan must be doing some serious cocksucking to keep his place in the team.

This is my first warning to Pards. He should consider himself notifyied.

Edited by Park Life

Needs to be given a chance in games like these. Very harsh to drop him based on his performances against arguably the three best teams in the league, especially when he showed glimpses of what he could be.

Desperately needs some confidence, and no disrespect but games like today, Swansea etc are where you'd hope he can get some of this back.

Needs to be given a chance in games like these. Very harsh to drop him based on his performances against arguably the three best teams in the league, especially when he showed glimpses of what he could be.

Desperately needs some confidence, and no disrespect but games like today, Swansea etc are where you'd hope he can get some of this back.

Spot on as usual 2Jeeps.

I think a lot of it is down to the lack of the ball. Without Tiote, Cabaye can't pull the strings. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ben Arfa start against Swansea, especially if Tiote is back.

Again, another post thats crazy!! If he isn't going to show the willingness to try, to put the effort in, then he should be benched. Yes in an ideal world I'd love to have him roaming free up top, and just waiting for us to have possession. But there aren't many teams that we can do that against. It was completely tactical today though in that Shola was there for set pieces.

With that makeshift defence our best chance of beating Norwich was to field our best attacking outfield, simply try and outscore them.

You can add Pardew to the list of managers who have misplaced their faith in the older of the Ameobis, and more importantly the already tried & tested one......... that left-foot rocket a few weeks back (another Shola bolt-from-the-blue moment) served as another timely stay of execution re. his place in the 1st team picture.