The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

poor performance and a poor result. Lack of direction, inventiveness and, I would suggest , creativity.

If Pardwho insists on 4-4-2 then play wingers who can get “chalk on their boots” and who can “get to the byline” to feed two hungry strikers.

Otherwise get real, look at the squad you’ve got and play to their strengths which aint 4-4-2.

For me Ben Arfa not coming on for/starting in place of Obertan is the only mistake. Keeping two up front is perfectly fine against a team sitting deep or any team for that matter when playing at home. Obviously it would be better if we had a different type of striker to that of Best/Ameobi to partner Ba but that is not the case, so Pardew did nothing wrong in that sense for me.

Happy Face, given your claims that Pardew was resting Ben Arfa in the last game so he could be played in this one, are YOU willing to admit that YOU were WRONG, and I was RIGHT?

You'd better answer him, he seems mad. ;)

Not bringing him on yesterday was a fucking awful decision. Earlier on this season Pardew called him a player who could bring some extra creativity and inventiveness too our attack. Something a bit different in terms of opening up a defence. Basically just what we were crying out for!

Pardews done well for the most part but his handling of Ben Arfa and insistence on playing Squidward no matter what is a real cause for concern.

If he puts the same of effort into training as he did in the pre match warm up then he isn't doing himself any favours.

He did warm up during the game.....seemed disgusted that he had to put a bib on, did a half-arsed jog, looked tired as fuck and sat down. Egg or chicken with his attitude and failure to play...but inexusable if he's acting the twat.

Seems bizarre that he wasn't even used off the bench and two kids were used ahead of him. Something's not right there. It shouldn't be a big surprise if he has thrown his toys out the pram and pardew is punishing him, when you consider the way he went on strike at his old club. Always had potential to be a bad apple. I just hope than be resolved - flair players like him don't grown on trees.

The way he was hauled off at Chelsea made me think he wasn't following Pardews tactical instructions.

I agree he would have been perfect yesterday with 25mins to go, but if Rapey doesn't trust him to do the other parts of his job, then he'll not be putting him on the pitch.

The way he was hauled off at Chelsea made me think he wasn't following Pardews tactical instructions.

I agree he would have been perfect yesterday with 25mins to go, but if Rapey doesn't trust him to do the other parts of his job, then he'll not be putting him on the pitch.

Hi

I understand against Chelsea, it was not great, but yesterday against the blues by Ba was good? person for me the whole team went through

Against Norwich also Denba answer this and the others are at a complete standstill and especially far from the level expected

Pardew set of physical impact, hoping thwart the opponent, playing a touch football is not listed as a tactical plan, how do you explain the brothers returned from Ameobi has to be present were virtually harmless digitally on terms of the game and I will speak of the other players (the extra terrestrial Obertan, Jonas playing second rear left and Best was the ghost of the team, for the latter it is good ok in the dry but the ball it hurts the eyes and especially technically it is scary to see.

Yesterday a player like HBA could have destabilized the defense of Swensea no worries, we have not faced the non Barca do not you think? ¨ ¨ :)

Edited by Ben Arfa 10

Took the words right out of my mouth, there Ben Arfa 10

By the way, are you Korean and have you just been turned down for a job with Bath City?

Hi

I understand against Chelsea, it was not great, but yesterday against the blues by Ba was good? person for me the whole team went through

Against Norwich also Denba answer this and the others are at a complete standstill and especially far from the level expected

Pardew set of physical impact, hoping thwart the opponent, playing a touch football is not listed as a tactical plan, how do you explain the brothers returned from Ameobi has to be present were virtually harmless digitally on terms of the game and I will speak of the other players (the extra terrestrial Obertan, Jonas playing second rear left and Best was the ghost of the team, for the latter it is good ok in the dry but the ball it hurts the eyes and especially technically it is scary to see.)

Yesterday a player like HBA could have destabilized the defense of Swensea no worries, we have not faced the non Barca do not you think? ¨ ¨ :)

:lol: I love this new lad already :lol:

I agree with what you are saying! Pardew throws in alot of physical average players hoping to wear swansea down whereas we could have just used a french scalpel and made a few quick incisions :)

By the way, are you Korean and have you just been turned down for a job with Bath City?

Sorry guys, I'm French and three weeks is that I am based in Newcastle for work and I know very well Hatem for quite some time, I grew up in his neighborhood and I saw it evolved in my town and especially of naissence I know very well he and his family of course

Again sorry for my English :ninja:

Hi

Pardew set of physical impact, hoping thwart the opponent, playing a touch football is not listed as a tactical plan, how do you explain the brothers returned from Ameobi has to be present were virtually harmless digitally on terms of the game and I will speak of the other players (the extra terrestrial Obertan, Jonas playing second rear left and Best was the ghost of the team, for the latter it is good ok in the dry but the ball it hurts the eyes and especially technically it is scary to see.)

I agree with what you are saying! Pardew throws in alot of physical average players hoping to wear swansea down whereas we could have just used a french scalpel and made a few quick incisions :)

You would not ironic you by any chance :glare::ninja:

That might give you an unique perspective rather than the same old drivel served by FISH AND CHEZGIVEN.

Tell me , mon amis francais - do you have any input in regards to why Ben Arfa is not given playing time? Could it be that he is displaying the attitute of a "poisson rattè", or do you think it has to do with him not being physically and mentally back to his own self?

I take it you would like to see him back in the starting elleven soon? :)

Hi

:lol: Understand that perfectly now. Cheers

Sorry guys, I'm French and three weeks is that I am based in Newcastle for work and I know very well Hatem for quite some time, I grew up in his neighborhood and I saw it evolved in my town and especially of naissence I know very well he and his family of course

Again sorry for my English :ninja:

Don't apologise mate, it's fine I was just having a laugh.

I know what you're saying, but there must be either an attitude or fitness issue to leave Ben Arfa on the bench and bring on two relatively untested youth players.

Hi

:lol: Understand that perfectly now. Cheers

:)

That might give you an unique perspective rather than the same old drivel served by FISH AND CHEZGIVEN.

Tell me , mon amis francais - do you have any input in regards to why Ben Arfa is not given playing time? Could it be that he is displaying the attitute of a "poisson rattè", or do you think it has to do with him not being physically and mentally back to his own self?

For Hatem, the problem is simple I think physically he's not 100% ready, but technically in the workforce for me there's no problem he is the best without a doubt the ball in any case late December early January it will be at the top.

Edited by Ben Arfa 10

my friend

For Hatem, the problem is simple I think physically he's not 100% ready, but technically in the workforce for me y'aucun worries he is undoubtedly the best in late December early January it will be at the top .

I agree with him not being 100% fit yet, though with the recovery time he's had, you'd expect him to be there. Even in the games he played in he looked a little bit timid when he was near the ball, looked like he was just starting to get into his stride when all of a sudden he's been benched. Hopefully Pardew will give him another run of games to prove himself, hasn't been fantastic this season.

my friend

For Hatem, the problem is simple I think physically he's not 100% ready, but technically in the workforce for me y'aucun worries he is undoubtedly the best in late December early January it will be at the top .

I agree with him not being 100% fit yet, though with the recovery time he's had, you'd expect him to be there. Even in the games he played in he looked a little bit timid when he was near the ball, looked like he was just starting to get into his stride when all of a sudden he's been benched. Hopefully Pardew will give him another run of games to prove himself, hasn't been fantastic this season.

Of course the friend I agree, he obviously missed the game against Chelsea but with the accumulation of games that became effective