The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never once doubted the lad.

Amazing.

Way too gifted for it to ever be in question, just needed time and games, helped recently by a formation change as well to show everyone he's one of the most talented players out there. What amazes me the most is not just the skills he shows but the speed he does it at, he's faster with the ball than most players are without it!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Amazing.

Way too gifted for it to ever be in question, just needed time and games, helped recently by a formation change as well to show everyone he's one of the most talented players out there. What amazes me the most is not just the skills he shows but the speed he does it at, he's faster with the ball than most players are without it!

Not according to a lot of folk on here.

Amazing.

Not according to a lot of folk on here.

There was reason to doubt him at the time tbf. He didn't look interested, he didn't look like he was concentrating,mans he was playing badly. Delighted he's come good, but I don't feel guilty for having concerns earlier in the season. You don't get any extra points for not doubting him either. :razz:

No, sitting behind the goal and cisse was in a great position for the pass (under normal circumstances). All that said, Shane was great when he came on and gain us that added bite down the left.

Within the ground the lad was constantly cheered on for everything he did.

There was reason to doubt him at the time tbf. He didn't look interested, he didn't look like he was concentrating,mans he was playing badly. Delighted he's come good, but I don't feel guilty for having concerns earlier in the season. You don't get any extra points for not doubting him either. :razz:

Alan Smith and Michael Owen you say? ;)

No, sitting behind the goal and cisse was in a great position for the pass (under normal circumstances). All that said, Shane was great when he came on and gain us that added bite down the left.

Within the ground the lad was constantly cheered on for everything he did.

Cisse was in a good position for a pass but given Bafra was running dead centre he was always going to have a go himself. Better chance of scoring tbh. Although I'm pretty confident that had he taken up the option of passing, Cisse would've applied the finish.

It was just one of those moments that make the sport a joy to follow though.

Amazing.

He seems to have gotten quicker over the last month or two as well, It was like he had a jet pack on running through the middle today.

Id say the way to accomodate all 3 forwards is to have Ben Arfa through the middle in the hole and the Dembae interchanging up front. Imaginge if for the second run he had at goal he had two forwards to aim a pass at instead of just Cisse..

Teams seem to be able to pick our crosses off easily but look whats happened with fast breaks over the last number of games so id say we could sacrifice a bit of width at times.

Alan Smith and Michael Owen you say? ;)

:razz:

With CT forming the spearhead of the proverbial pitchfork-crew.

They didnt want to lynch him though, simply loan him out!

Give over, he was shite quite a bit this year until very recently.

No one doubted his talent, just whether it would ever come together for us.

I side more with Pardews skill at getting him mentally right rather than those who were demanding he play every game, even though he was clearly not ready.

Should have been given more time earlier in the season. All the cameo appearances just lumped pressure on him to perform with limited opportunities and this prevented him from building any cohesion with his team mates. It's no surprise that when he is now played more regularly he has shone both individually and as a creator.