The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This forum the last couple of days, man. I think he should consider a transfer request for not playing one game in a league he's still unfamiliar with despite just coming back from a broken leg which had a few setbacks in pre-season.

He's not a fucking winger either, man.

He's a fucking winger.

:lol: This forum the last couple of days, man. I think he should consider a transfer request for not playing one game in a league he's still unfamiliar with despite just coming back from a broken leg which had a few setbacks in pre-season.

He's not a fucking winger either, man.

He's a fucking winger.

hes not an out and out winger, hes played there but hes definitely more comfortable through the middle

so basically its about half way between what each of you said, however I agree with the first part of AHs post completely

With that makeshift defence our best chance of beating Norwich was to field our best attacking outfield, simply try and outscore them.

You can add Pardew to the list of managers who have misplaced their faith in the older of the Ameobis, and more importantly the already tried & tested one......... that left-foot rocket a few weeks back (another Shola bolt-from-the-blue moment) served as another timely stay of execution re. his place in the 1st team picture.

You're a fucking moron, and I don't mean that in any nice, 'banter' way, I mean you're just a fucking cretin.

With that makeshift defence our best chance of beating Norwich was to field our best attacking outfield, simply try and outscore them.

You can add Pardew to the list of managers who have misplaced their faith in the older of the Ameobis, and more importantly the already tried & tested one......... that left-foot rocket a few weeks back (another Shola bolt-from-the-blue moment) served as another timely stay of execution re. his place in the 1st team picture.

You're a fucking moron, and I don't mean that in any nice, 'banter' way, I mean you're just a fucking cretin.

I hope random people haunts your posts aswell and slams you for how big a retard you supposedly are.

I hope random people haunts your posts aswell and slams you for how big a retard you supposedly are.

Don't even get me started on the dreadful shite you've been coming out with the last couple of days, there isn't enough time in the day.

I get the feeling from Pardew's comments that it's Ben Arfa that doesn't want to play out wide and I wouldn't be surprised that was one of the conditions in him signing a permanent contract was that he would play through the middle.

If he's struggling to get a game there now he's going to be fucked if we buy another striker in January.

What the player want or doesn't want makes no sense to me, he CAN play wing, better than Obertan anyway, therefore he MUST play wing.

Of course it does, if he doesn't want to play there then why cause a shitstorm by making him play there?

What the player want or doesn't want makes no sense to me, he CAN play wing, better than Obertan anyway, therefore he MUST play wing.

Of course it does, if he doesn't want to play there then why cause a shitstorm by making him play there?

and if your theory stands up then when he does get stuck out there who would expect him to put any effort in? we know the lads had attitude problems in the past

and if your theory stands up then when he does get stuck out there who would expect him to put any effort in? we know the lads had attitude problems in the past

Btw how do could you say he has attitude problems, he's been handling the whole broken leg situation with perfect motivation and attitude, and being ignored a starting position after recory for a long time by Pardew, after such a long break would seem frustrating for anyone.

Btw how do could you say he has attitude problems, he's been handling the whole broken leg situation with perfect motivation and attitude, and being ignored a starting position after recory for a long time by Pardew, after such a long break would seem frustrating for anyone.

hes had a career before newcastle, did you know?

I get the feeling from Pardew's comments that it's Ben Arfa that doesn't want to play out wide and I wouldn't be surprised that was one of the conditions in him signing a permanent contract was that he would play through the middle.

If he's struggling to get a game there now he's going to be fucked if we buy another striker in January.

Bloody hell they put that sort of things in contracts now? Even if so wouldn't he prefer to play out wide rather than not at all?

Anyway the next three games are the type we should be a lot more adventurous in, so he'll probably play a part. At least I hope so. Because we've been doing so well I've been trying to convince myself Pards knows what he's doing as regards selection but its getting a weee bit worrying now because Obertan is playing as bad as could as not getting replaced. Just wish HBA gets a fair chance with us before his time here comes to an end.