The No. 10.

Park Life

Ben Arfa is the most technically gifted player we've had since Ginola. The only reason we have is because of something the above illustrates perfectly. He's a mouthy little mug, but he's our mug and he should be the first name on the team sheet every week. Our present alternative Best doesn't even work hard even though he's shit. Unbelievable the negativity thrown at Benny on this thread though. This Norwegian kid does my tits in.

That's from the academy days... :lol:

Pretty brave fronting up Diaby (twice his size). Think Ben has won more medals hands down at the footie. :)

He called Diaby's fatha a mug :lol: shows you what his spirit is like.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id rather we tried to play some decent fotball and be a developing side in 10th, than playing like stoke and be 7th.

One style entertains, brings promises of an identity and future fotball and brings benevolent images associated with our team - the other is just a borefest which ultimately has a good chance of biting us in the ass

Don't need sugardaddies for the side to play decent passing football week in week out: Norwich and Swansea do a decent job of it. if not completely top end stuff.

But won't get as many points and will probably be in or around the scrap at the end of the season.

Pretty sure the Norwegian is a Liverpool fan, seems to have a proper hard on for them and sees something I doubt anyone else does in their play.

I hate their guts but they seem to have a way of dominating especially the midfield in a way we just dont. Is it players told to run with the ball and pass it forward I wonder.. dalglish pass and move fotball certainly seem to work in terms of creating chances. They just dont have anyone converting them - yet... luckily.

Don't need sugardaddies for the side to play decent passing football week in week out: Norwich and Swansea do a decent job of it. if not completely top end stuff.

But won't get as many points and will probably be in or around the scrap at the end of the season.

Pretty sure the Norwegian is a Liverpool fan, seems to have a proper hard on for them and sees something I doubt anyone else does in their play.

I've suspected he's a Liv fan for a while now. ;) Good spot.

Ben Arfa is the most technically gifted player we've had since Ginola. The only reason we have is because of something the above illustrates perfectly. He's a mouthy little mug, but he's our mug and he should be the first name on the team sheet every week. Our present alternative Best doesn't even work hard even though he's shit. Unbelievable the negativity thrown at Benny on this thread though. This Norwegian kid does my tits in.

Pretty brave fronting up Diaby (twice his size). Think Ben has won more medals hands down at the footie. :)

Point of order. Did you see Spurs game today?

Playing two DM's and VDV AND Bale roaming....Bale was on the left first half and wandered into the middle and right in the second..VDV doing the opp but avoiding the exreme left. Harry is a lot savvier than people give him credit for. I prefer the way they play when Lennon is out. Just saying we COULD DROP A WINGER..;)

Id rather have us have the balls to allow players like Ben arfa to develop. Pardew would have benched Ginola or Robert due to their defensive shortcomings. Basically I want us to dare to try, rather than try to "grind things out".

Doesnt suit our glorious club. Field ben arfa. Give Vukcic some roaming time. Start Santon in front of Raylor.

Make us play nice fotball again, ban the hoofing. even if it means a transition season of 10-12th place..

Edited by Lake Bells tits

Why does everyone keep saying weak wingers? Gutierez is a good player, it's only Obrertan that's been mainly rubbish this season

I thought he was one of our best players towards the latter part of last season, however since the Stoke game he hasn't been at his best. He's looked quite leggy of late, and hasn't really brought anything to the side going forward.

Also - typical of CT to come into this thread and not really say anything positive about the impact Ben Arfa has made recently and is still looking to nit pick to find negatives about him.

Pards could have his cake and eat it like this...

..............Cabaye.........Tiote.........

Squid..............Arfa................Guti.....

.........................Ba........................

But he plays this...

Squid............Cabaye........Tiote.......Guti

......................(((Hoof)))...............

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

....................Ba............

..........Best..

:)

Edited by Park Life

Genuine question to Tecato:

Could you imagine Keegan or SBR being so conservative with Ben arfa? Not a chance. They'd just tell him to go out there and strut his stuff and not to worry about how many yards he does.

But Pardew having a 1 cm cock would rather have Best running around "holding up the ball" until it gets taken away from him"

Why does everyone keep saying weak wingers? Gutierez is a good player, it's only Obrertan that's been mainly rubbish this season

I thought he was one of our best players towards the latter part of last season, however since the Stoke game he hasn't been at his best. He's looked quite leggy of late, and hasn't really brought anything to the side going forward.

Also - typical of CT to come into this thread and not really say anything positive about the impact Ben Arfa has made recently and is still looking to nit pick to find negatives about him.

Now now Johnny, Ive only uttered 3 letters in this thread which formed the word yup. :lol:

Stevie's spot on about saying he's the most technically gifted player that we've signed since Ginola.

I'm saying that because I said it ages ago. ;)

Honestly, I believe this lad has the potential to be fantastic for us, when we're looking at new attacking signings now, we need to be looking at players who fit around Ben Arfa, as the team needs to be built around him.

I definitely think we need some more quality out wide, in particular wide players that have good movement, as we're lacking that at the moment.

The most technically gifted player to ever grace us with his presence since ginola is being kept out ot the squad by...

Leon Best for his defensive contributions and hold-up play:lol:

I dont know whether to laugh or cry. Its almost as bad as playing Lovenkrants as a fifth midfielder. Actually its worse.

Stevie's spot on about saying he's the most technically gifted player that we've signed since Ginola.

Honestly, I believe this lad has the potential to be fantastic for us, when we're looking at new attacking signings now, we need to be looking at players who fit around Ben Arfa, as the team needs to be built around him.

I definitely think we need some more quality out wide, in particular wide players that have good movement, as we're lacking that at the moment.

Totally agree.

There was some shock on NO when I said we should build the side round him a couple of weeks ago...The other thing is Ba would love it to feet and into diagonal runs more often. The big gap between the mf and the attack we have now also means the mf can't get up to support quick enough and our attack gets turned over by sheer numbers or we lose posession.

Point of order. Did you see Spurs game today?

Playing two DM's and VDV AND Bale roaming....Bale was on the left first half and wandered into the middle and right in the second..VDV doing the opp but avoiding the exreme left. Harry is a lot savvier than people give him credit for. I prefer the way they play when Lennon is out. Just saying we COULD DROP A WINGER.. ;)

Seen bits n pieces horrible 7 day drinking hangover, but what I did see I think you're looking at the best London team. Danny B must be stuck to his bed at the minute.

Aye I understand that philosophy, but it's not as complicated a game as some people make it, Harry is no Rinus Michels he keeps it simple.

:lol: I did too, I'm not copying off you, we'll put it down to two cultured minds.

See just 2 years ago, they thought Benny would end up at one of your elite 8 clubs eventually, we are lucky to have him. Was it Man City away he beat 3 men in a yard space with one turn, best piece of skill I've seen in years for us, if we can't win anything that is exactly the type of player I am happy paying my season ticket money to watch.