The No. 10.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point about him being crowded out. If we had another player of his relative quality on the other side, thus preventing teams from doubling up on him, would he be a better player? I think that's the key thing for me. If he's just horribly inconsistent then he has to buck his ideas up or continue in this stop start way. If he's being prevented from operating, would he improve if we prevented this?

The point about him being crowded out. If we had another player of his relative quality on the other side, thus preventing teams from doubling up on him, would he be a better player? I think that's the key thing for me. If he's just horribly inconsistent then he has to buck his ideas up or continue in this stop start way. If he's being prevented from operating, would he improve if we prevented this?

Remy's played on the other side almost every game this season.

And certainly not players to put in when you want to hold on to a lead.

Shola can hold the ball up and Obertan can run at defenders, keeping the ball in the opposition half, and occupying tired legs. Plenty of logic in throwing both on towards the end of a match we're in front in.

How many times do I have to come into this thread and defend Hba? :lol:

The manager is shit, half the team are shit and we're lucky he hasn't fucked off. Back in yer boxes.

Edited by Park Life

How many times do I have to come into this thread and defend Hba? :lol:

The manager is shit, half the team are shit and we're lucky he hasn't fucked off. Back in yer boxes.

Probably as many times as he goes on a run of shite performances like his last 5.

Probably as many times as he goes on a run of shite performances like his last 5.

Just imagine, every day you went into work you had to talk to Pardcrew. It would probably be less depressing if Morrissey was running the side.

Just imagine, every day you went into work you had to talk to Pardcrew. It would probably be less depressing if Morrissey was running the side.

The Pardew who just beat Mourinho?

When Ben Arfa was poor for Lyon or Marseille, he was fucking awful. Anonymous. Just because you started a new Ben Arfa thread after mine got to 100 pages doesnt make you the font of all knowledge on him. :razz:

He has played better and more consistently for Newcastle than at other clubs but two things get in the way of this; his injuries and his fall outs with previous managers. His actual consistency here is no worse than before and arguably better. Pardew doesnt get credit for that because a lot of people are know-alls and think, 'yeah i read the guardian, have got facial hair like Klopp's, listent to podcasts and have got an A-level in Home Economics, this boy is a maverick genius and the only thing holding him back is our ex-Palace clogger manager who doesnt have my/our/intellectual capabilities'. NO is full of cunts like that btw.

The Pardew who just beat Mourinho?

When Ben Arfa was poor for Lyon or Marseille, he was fucking awful. Anonymous. Just because you started a new Ben Arfa thread after mine got to 100 pages doesnt make you the font of all knowledge on him. :razz:

He has played better and more consistently for Newcastle than at other clubs but two things get in the way of this; his injuries and his fall outs with previous managers. His actual consistency here is no worse than before and arguably better. Pardew doesnt get credit for that because a lot of people are know-alls and think, 'yeah i read the guardian, have got facial hair like Klopp's, listent to podcasts and have got an A-level in Home Economics, this boy is a maverick genius and the only thing holding him back is our ex-Palace clogger manager who doesnt have my/our/intellectual capabilities'. NO is full of cunts like that btw.

"A level in Home Economics"...:lol:

Shola can hold the ball up and Obertan can run at defenders, keeping the ball in the opposition half, and occupying tired legs. Plenty of logic in throwing both on towards the end of a match we're in front in.

Yeah but Obertan just bottles it and turns back round once he's run at the defender. He never takes them on.

There's no way anyone could ever convince me of the logic of bringing him on at any time.

Yeah but Obertan just bottles it and turns back round once he's run at the defender. He never takes them on.

There's no way anyone could ever convince me of the logic of bringing him on at any time.

Ben Arfa wouldn't have give Anita the ball back for the second goal and that is a stone cold FACTAMUNDO

Ben Arfa wouldn't have give Anita the ball back for the second goal and that is a stone cold FACTAMUNDO

Aye because he's not scared of it. He also wouldn't tried to run with the ball when we were on the break and been unable to control it with it at his feet!

Squidward nearly fucked up the pass as it was. Anita had to make it into a decent pass.

Think perceptions have changed a bit mainly due to Goofy running around a lot and getting back...Now he's added the odd goal he's seen as a viable alternative on the right...IMO he's earnt that...But it's woefully short sighted to start questioning Hatems role in the team just cause he's lost a bit of form. He'll be back and that will add to the strength of the unit as a whole with viable alternatives depending on match situations. The beauty of football is that the zero sum game changes week to week, moment to moment...There will be some games where Goofy might actually be a better alternative, especially away from home...But on the whole Hatem for me starts every match as long as it's as the R/AM/Forward Midfielder.