Torres for sale

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the old Newcastle would have been first in queue. Personally I think he will head back to Spain! I wonder if the same will happen to Carroll!

Personally I would take a punt on Torres at a more reduced price as you can see glimpses of his old skill however he just can't fit in the Chelsea system of playing. I think he would thrive with some like Cabaye to provide chances and Ba to track back to help the midfield. Unfortunately I doubt he would take a pay cut or even consider us!

If they do sell him, and with Drogbar's contract expiring, it will be interesting to see who Chelsea try and bring in up front next summer then.

They massively missed the boat with Aguero.

Hard to see where he'd go in Spain. Barca don't need him and he despises Real Madrid (doubt Mourinho would want him that badly anyway). The only other team that could realistically afford him are Malaga but I doubt he'd be keen on that.

Wonder would PSG be an option.

Edited by TicTacWoe

If they do sell him, and with Drogbar's contract expiring, it will be interesting to see who Chelsea try and bring in up front next summer then.

They massively missed the boat with Aguero.

More so with Dzeko, as the Bundesliga (top league, end-to-end/counterattacking & physical football) is a good form guide as to whether a foreign striker will adapt here, considering the jury is still out re- Lukaku, although the latter is a work-in-progress. You can build a final 1/3 structure around him, arguably Man City's most important player at the minute. Taking Drogba's age & contract expiry into consideration, Dzeko would have been ideal successor to Drogba's long-held & important 'anchor-role' in attack.

Aren't PSG supposedly interested in his services?

wouldn't surprise me, probably too young to go for Anji but Malaga have picked up some big money lately too if hes goes back to Spain

Atheltico have Falcao who they spent all the Aguero money on so hes not going back there

Valencia?

I know they're doing well but I (think I) read recently that Valencia were stilled strapped for cash.

thought they mightve been ok, they made about 100 million (euros) on the sales of villa, silva and mata and theyve got CL money this season (even though theyre out now) and are looking good to have it next year, 20 million may not be out of their reach

I don't think they've even restarted building the new stadium yet. Plus I suppose it's not just about the £20m (supposing that's true) but the wages too. Which would make somewhere like PSG more likely, assuming it's not complete bollocks ;)

I don't think they've even restarted building the new stadium yet. Plus I suppose it's not just about the £20m (supposing that's true) but the wages too. Which would make somewhere like PSG more likely, assuming it's not complete bollocks ;)

of course but to discuss owt like this you have to have the suspension of disbelief

of course but to discuss owt like this you have to have the suspension of disbelief

:D