Torres for sale

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completing the circle at 27 would be a bit sad tbh. I could see it at 33-34, but surely most players peak between 27 and 32...

Players peak a lot sooner than that nowadays IMO.

Seems ideal for Inter, they're always willing to spunk over the odds cash for strikers.

they only got Forlan in summer though

He's only played half a dozen games and he's getting on a bit. Torres would be a good replacement for Eto'o though in the grand scheme of things iyam.

Seems ideal for Inter, they're always willing to spunk over the odds cash for strikers.

He's only played half a dozen games and he's getting on a bit. Torres would be a good replacement for Eto'o though in the grand scheme of things iyam.

He's(Forlan) been injured.

He's(Forlan) been injured.

He has indeed, but other than him and Milito they haven't exactly got any big name strikers (like they always used to) Pazzini is doing a job and Zarate has found some form from somewhere, but due to their piss poor start to the season, and the fact they've changed manager since then I would expect them to splash some cash.

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole. He's finished. Was down Chelsea last season near the end of the season and he was a fucking joke. Heart the size of a pea, don't look interested anymore. Stupid fuckers paying that much for him when he was shit at bindippers for the last 18 months anyway.

I'd take him on loan for 50K a week for the rest of the season providing Pards was absolutely convinced he'd be putting out 100% effort. Worth a gamble. Without Ba the outlook is scary unless you are in the Best is a good player camp.

This entire thread :lol:. People seriously contemplating a Torres move to us? Aye and i've heard rumours stirring that David Villa is touching down at Newcastle Airport, wants to continue the partnership that gets Spain so many goals

This entire thread :lol:. People seriously contemplating a Torres move to us? Aye and i've heard rumours stirring that David Villa is touching down at Newcastle Airport, wants to continue the partnership that gets Spain so many goals

:lol: I never said that though! Just said he was for sale :)

Milito has had terrible injury problems recently too. Pazzini is good, but a bit slow. I think he's been getting into form now though.

Forlan will be great for them when fully fit, but they have an ageing squad. Speaking of which, Zanetti got his first Serie A red card last week.