Torres for sale

Lake Bells tits

Milito has had terrible injury problems recently too. Pazzini is good, but a bit slow. I think he's been getting into form now though.

Forlan will be great for them when fully fit, but they have an ageing squad. Speaking of which, Zanetti got his first Serie A red card last week.

Must have been a mistake by the ref, Zanetti can do no wrong.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see him leaving. He is an Abromovich signing and Drogba and Kalou are off in Jan to the African Cup of nations, not to mention Anelka is off to China.

I can't see it happening because I'm only aware of the Daily Mail running the story.

I know this sounds patronising but it does astound me that people pay any respect whatsoever to that paper and the stories they come out with.

Can't see him leaving. He is an Abromovich signing and Drogba and Kalou are off in Jan to the African Cup of nations, not to mention Anelka is off to China.

I can't see it happening because I'm only aware of the Daily Mail running the story.

I know this sounds patronising but it does astound me that people pay any respect whatsoever to that paper and the stories they come out with.

It's like I was saying about suspension of disbelief though, without it you'd spend all your time just repeating this post, which is basically what you do.

Let it go man, relaaaaaaaxx.

The Daily Mail had the stories on our incoming transfers in the summer before anyone else.

I do seem to remember The Mail getting a few things right. Didn't they call the Carroll sale? Few other things that made me think it was the sort of paper that Ashley would actually like (he's got to be a right wing bastard). That's not to say this isn't made up.