Festive season

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Just to wish everyone a good christmas on here.

Chez, I hope your family have a nice Christmas.*

Stevie, I know with your job things can be a bit up and down for you, but I hope things go well for you in the new year and your worklife isn't as uneven as your tan.

Charvski, I hope you didn't contract syphillis from the Triad hooker, hopefully that has all cleared up now.

Gejon, keep boxing clever.

Gemmill, I hope you are still getting regular sex now you are married and that your ticker is in good shape.

Parklife, I hope you are secure over the holiday and you don't have to hide in the toilet again when huge black men invade your house.

J2J, thankyou for contributing your service to the NHS, if only wider society were aware of the health benefits of marijuana then it would make your job easier.

MF, I believe your work involves scaling large buildings and you have a wife with large breasts, well done all round.

Alex, Noelie and LM, keep hanging on in there.

Tom, good website.

DEADMAN, oh well ho hum hahaha

HappyFace, hope you don't have to do too many stats and get a break

TheFish, you allow other men to rub sun lotion onto you but still get laid with women, you are a credit to the bald brotherhood.

LuckyLuke, I can't remember if you're starting a new role after you passed the exams, but good luck.

Meenzer, guten tag, hope you and your partner have a great christmas.

Everyone else, merry christmas.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to wish everyone a good christmas on here.

Chez, I hope your family have a nice Christmas.*

Stevie, I know with your job things can be a bit up and down for you, but I hope things go well for you in the new year and your worklife isn't as uneven as your tan.

Charvski, I hope you didn't contract syphillis from the Triad hooker, hopefully that has all cleared up now.

Gejon, keep boxing clever.

Gemmill, I hope you are still getting regular sex now you are married and that your ticker is in good shape.

Parklife, I hope you are secure over the holiday and you don't have to hide in the toilet again when huge black men invade your house.

J2J, thankyou for contributing your service to the NHS, if only wider society were aware of the health benefits of marijuana then it would make your job easier.

MF, I believe your work involves scaling large buildings and you have a wife with large breasts, well done all round.

Alex, Noelie and LM, keep hanging on in there.

Tom, good website.

DEADMAN, oh well ho hum hahaha

HappyFace, hope you don't have to do too many stats and get a break

TheFish, you allow other men to rub sun lotion onto you but still get laid with women, you are a credit to the bald brotherhood.

LuckyLuke, I can't remember if you're starting a new role after you passed the exams, but good luck.

Meenzer, guten tag, hope you and your partner have a great christmas.

Everyone else, merry christmas.

Shit!

To think I said this back in September.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?/topic/31382-fao-deano-tiotes-nutz/page__view__findpost__p__966201

Xmas officially starts today for me. Team lunch this afternoon in the boozer followed by company party tonight then two weeks off work. I've even got permission to sleep the hangover off tomorrow while the wife deals with the bairn's 630 alarm call.

Happy Christmas to all you fuckers. Don't you go changing.

Xmas officially starts today for me. Team lunch this afternoon in the boozer followed by company party tonight then two weeks off work. I've even got permission to sleep the hangover off tomorrow while the wife deals with the bairn's 630 alarm call.

:lol:

Good luck fella have a good one :)

Have a class Christmas, Doc G.

My work is not done elsewhere

Or maybe it is :)

it's because of knackers like you then then we have the current set of greedy egotistical twats that we currently have. in the conservative set of pre election promises there was to be no top down reorganisation of the NHS (it turned out to be bottom up reorganisation, their words, see the difference), the party of law and order (not mentioning the cutting of police numbers), the party of getting rid of ridiculous PFI (but actually creating more PFI schemes). it's the lastr time i'm going to say this to you as it's getting tiresome, judge them on what they actually do, not what they say. not that it'll bother you as you'd be quite happy for "your team" to kill off those with learning difficuilties, reintroduce workhouses, maximise tax at 5% for those earning over $100,000 providing the leader can make the opposition leader look silly for 30mins once a week.

Oof!