Newcastle

wellsy

So finally this weekend (v Swansea) will be my first time to visit Newcastle and see us play live.

I arrive early (10am) in the morning from London and have all Saturday (including the game obviously) and then most of Sunday morning until about 1pm to see some sights.

What would you recommend as a must see?

I was wanting to head to Tynemouth on Sunday morning but other than that I have no idea on what is good to see or do?

Thoughts and suggestions needed.

As you are from out of town I would have said the quayside could be a nice morning.

Take in the Market, cross the millennium bridge, up the lift to the viewing station in the Baltic all intertwined with a couple of coffees.

Then pop into Broad Chare for a pint and the finest scotch egg known to man.

As you are from out of town I would have said the quayside could be a nice morning.

Take in the Market, cross the millennium bridge, up the lift to the viewing station in the Baltic all intertwined with a couple of coffees.

That's Sunday morning for the market- has some cracking hangover recovery bait stalls.

For 5 pounds you can have 30 seconds with MF`s lass tatas. Follow that up with a quick visit at the Retirement home for a quick chat with Leazesmag ( will turn into a monologue but still - they have decent cupcakes and coffee there), and then invite J69 out for a pint in a pub close the the stadium for some pre-match talk ( he will appreciate the gesture as he is a nurse and thus earns fuck all).

That's Sunday morning for the market- has some cracking hangover recovery bait stalls.

The potatoes on a stick are superb.