Pies

Lake Bells tits

In Norway a hot dog is like the default "to-go" food. Its portable, easy to eat and rather tasty.

Can you make a similar case with pies in england?

A pie would be considered rather more "stationary" as far as a dish goes here, you would need cutlery etc..

Or do you eat it like a pizza slize? Bear with me, I have never bought a pie in england nor seen a "take-away" pie, just stirrs my interest.

Aye, same here, but you also get smaller ones for "on the go", just in case you can't make it to your next meal without some hot pie action. Hence CT's pocket-sized pie emporium.

:lol:

You also need the correct coat. One with enough storage and enough padding to keep the pies warm. Yes Arsene, we know what you've got in there. :aye:

Arsene+Wenger+Arsenal+v+Birmingham+City+Carling+vMBH6MbzEtrl.jpeg

Edited by Christmas Tree

All pies are generally ready to be consumed "a pied" on these shores, apart from steak and kidney....never, ever eat a steak and kidney pie without being sat at a table and having suitable cutlery to hand.

Pasties are the road you want to go down. See post no 3 in this thread. Marvellous portrait of one of the worlds greatest culinary experiances, the Greggs steak bake. Sad to say that the festive period has seen the early introduction of the semi tasty "festive bake" in Greggs shops nationwide, which appears to have ousted the glorious "hot one" from the heated shleves. This has lead to withdrawl symptons in myself, and a defection to the cornish pastie shop down the road, where they serve a passable "chilly cheese pasty". But its a poor substitute to be honest :huh:

Edited by PaddockLad

Marvellous portrait of one of the worlds greatest culinary experiances, the Greggs steak bake. Sad to say that the festive period has seen the early introduction of the semi tasty "festive bake" in Greggs shops nationwide, which appears to have ousted the glorious "hot one" from the heated shleves.

Fuck the austerity cuts and European financial meltdown, why aren't there riots about this? :angry2:

:lol:

Here a pie is like a huge round stove-thingie

there is a slight semantic difference in that large pies are often referred to as "plate pies" & seemingly only made by grandmas once they turn 60 & can spend a day a week baking

I wouldnt know, Ive never seen a mobile pie in my life. Only read about them on these forums. They are like a mythical beast to me. The Unicorn of fast food.

Gap in the market, bring 'mobile pies' to Norway. Or you could get a Greggs franchise.

Edited by trophyshy