Suarez a racist

2bias

Has anyone at the FA pointed out to Liverpool and their whole 'Suarez is not racist' embarrassment that, actually, they didn't say he was?

It's like defending a 2 footed career ender on the grounds that the tackler isn't violent. Cannot believe LFC so vocally opposing the ruling . Appealing the length of ban is fine, but this wagon circling is obscene to witness.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

I wasn't having a go or owt, merely pointing out that you've often made xenophobic/borderline racist comments before so your current stance of dishing out the righteous condemnation of all things Liverpool (itself a crass generalisation, and based on your own prejudice of the place almost as much as recent events) is a bit rich.

I'm no mug Stevie and I can see through all your shit.

Mugs like you say things like this but never provide evidence of these borderline racist remarks though.

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

I wasn't having a go or owt, merely pointing out that you've often made xenophobic/borderline racist comments before so your current stance of dishing out the righteous condemnation of all things Liverpool (itself a crass generalisation, and based on your own prejudice of the place almost as much as recent events) is a bit rich.

I'm no mug Stevie and I can see through all your shit.

pc obsessed, quite mad.

Yes, I have my views, and they have been shaped by many years of real-life experience, as opposed to the left-leaning do-gooder books that you so cherish. I have seen people flinging pigs' heads at the troops who bravely defended this country, and yet people call for these same troops to be hung for calling someone names, all this while the people who were flinging the pigs' heads at the troops returning to this country--the country that they have bravely defended with their lives (the soldiers that is, not the pig-head-flinging bastards who happily take money from the government even though they hate the very principles that the country is built on)--were blowing up shopping centres and trams, these being far lesser offences than calling someone names. I think I've made myself clear, but the fact remains, that YOU have not answered MY simple question. I wonder why?

exactly

I'm on my phone at my friend's in York waiting for her to put her slap on, and quite frankly have better things to be doing on Christmas Eve than compile a compendium of your greatest hits.

Off the top of my head though there's you calling Asians having the temerity to converse in another language "ignorant bastards" and you moronically abusing me because you thought I was Italian the other week.

Yes, I have my views, and they have been shaped by many years of real-life experience, as opposed to the left-leaning do-gooder books that you so cherish. I have seen people flinging pigs' heads at the troops who bravely defended this country, and yet people call for these same troops to be hung for calling someone names, all this while the people who were flinging the pigs' heads at the troops returning to this country--the country that they have bravely defended with their lives (the soldiers that is, not the pig-head-flinging bastards who happily take money from the government even though they hate the very principles that the country is built on)--were blowing up shopping centres and trams, these being far lesser offences than calling someone names. I think I've made myself clear, but the fact remains, that YOU have not answered MY simple question. I wonder why?

exactly

:lol:

Off the top of my head though there's you calling Asians having the temerity to converse in another language "ignorant bastards"

If expecting people who have British passports to speak English in the presence of other English people who are about to give them money for something is racist, just call me Nick Griffin now.

Excellent post KSA by the way.

Off the top of my head though there's you calling Asians having the temerity to converse in another language "ignorant bastards"

If expecting people who have British passports to speak English in the presence of other English people who are about to give them money for something is racist, just call me Nick Griffin now.

Not long enough to deserve one of those.

Tbf some of the pearlers you have espoused in the past are along the lines of Eastern Europeans/Jews/A.N.Other Stereotype are the slyest/dirtiest bunch of robbing/murderous cunts the world has ever seen etc.etc.

Surely you can see the irony with your about turn over the past year or two

Tbf some of the pearlers you have espoused in the past are along the lines of Eastern Europeans/Jews/A.N.Other Stereotype are the slyest/dirtiest bunch of robbing/murderous cunts the world has ever seen etc.etc.

Boring as fuck.

I don't get this blowing-up-shopping-centres humour reference-shit... what does it have to do with pygmies in manchester jerseys and stinking rats in liverpool?

it's quite straightforward, unless you are a PC brainwashed namby pamby lunatic.

:lol:

Is there any way I can shoehorn the fucking Jews into this? ;)

I'm on my phone at my friend's in York waiting for her to put her slap on, and quite frankly have better things to be doing on Christmas Eve than compile a compendium of your greatest hits.

Off the top of my head though there's you calling Asians having the temerity to converse in another language "ignorant bastards" and you moronically abusing me because you thought I was Italian the other week.

You could pretent to be Italian that way it would be more fun non?

Dogleash as quoted in the Grauniad today:

The Liverpool manager believes the fallout from the complex case will be far-reaching for the FA. "It would be helpful to everyone if someone gave us some guidelines about what you can and cannot say,"

Erm you can't say black/nigger/negro Kenny

Fucking Hell :D

Dalglish is lost like. In the forest. Think he grabbed at this as a distraction and to bring the team together (fighting spirit and so on..), but it's now bordering on insanity. If anything it shows he isn't a man and definitely not a leader.

the namby pamby talking to nobody in particular here

The Liverpool manager believes the fallout from the complex case will be far-reaching for the FA. "It would be helpful to everyone if someone gave us some guidelines about what you can and cannot say,"

:lol: :lol:

Rule 17 item 5 - players cannot call other players or officials negrito or paki, but jigaboo and spade are fine.

:lol: :lol:

Rule 17 item 5 - players cannot call other players or officials negrito or paki, but jigaboo and spade are fine.

Reported.