Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously don't understand what he says... he just mumbles some scottish senile incoherent jibberish

Transcript:

Interviewer: So Kenny, we know that the headlines won't be about the football tomorrow, so what do you make of the Suarez incident?

Dogleash: What incident?

(Interviewer explains)

D: I didnae know he did that, I wasnae there.

He then goes into a whinge about how the Merseyside derby is always like that and it's all fine whilst refusing to acknowledge that Suarez has done anything wrong, sounding like the alcoholic, retarded, miserable cunt he is all along.

Why the reporters are scared of him is beyond me. The correct response to that is to say "Well I've just told you, so you know now. Are you going to set an appropriate tone here by saying that was idiotic, or are you going to defend the indefensible again......you cunt"

What happened like? I missed the end of the match cos I had to go to Costco. :blush:

http://www1.skysport...points-at-media

No wonder Liverpool are so shite under this bloke, he doesn't seem to have any grasp on what's going on which idiot told him Suarez shook hands man :lol:. I loved that bit mind "well thats contrary to wha ahh been towld" what you think he's making it up man? No idea how Liverpool fans can be happy with this bloke I'd be thoroughly embarrassed also they all seem to be oblivious to the fact that Suarez is single handedly psyching the Man Utd players up for the games.

If you look at the footage closely, can you really see that Evra is holding out his hand to shake Suarez's?...then he tries to shake Rio but he doesnt shake, Valencia doesnt shake, and Wellbeck doesnt shake....

If you look at the footage closely, can you really see that Evra is holding out his hand to shake Suarez's?...then he tries to shake Rio but he doesnt shake, Valencia doesnt shake, and Wellbeck doesnt shake....

errrrrr.... yes they do - just not too happy about it. (section in red is right)

off MOTD, of course

Edited by SouthernMag

The issue surpassed Mr Suarez a while back. From what different country, social background are the whole Liverpool FC organisation? What is their excuse for backing and defending racism?

Even then, Suarez shows no remorse, no signs of guilt and is already back to acting like a moron on the pitch.

Suarez, Dalglish and Liverpool football club are a disgrace to English football. It's the martyring of Suarez that's brought all this about, instead of accepting their rightful punishment Liverpool as a club have shown themselves in a very bad light and the scouse fans are fouling their own image and reputation by backing the whole dirty outcome with their constant defence of the situation (and in some cases racism itself). It sickens me, there's simply no excuse for behaving in this way, in an ideal world the FA would come down on both player and club like a ton of bricks... but that'll never happen because the FA are corrupt from top to bottom and completely blind to anything that doesn't have a direct affect on them (especially when it concerns one of their 'darling' teams like Liverpool).

The issue surpassed Mr Suarez a while back. From what different country, social background are the whole Liverpool FC organisation? What is their excuse for backing and defending racism?

Even then, Suarez shows no remorse, no signs of guilt and is already back to acting like a moron on the pitch.

it wasnt racism in the first place, no one is vilified for calling me a white cracker and am sorry but I go to the paki,s local shop, no insult! the fanzine pic was stupid but come on I have seen no evidence of racism on here and this must be a good spectrum of the northeast, suarez made a cultural mistake lets see if terry is judged as harshly