Suarez a racist

2bias

I don't think thats within their power, he'll surely still train

Nope

Not allowed to train with any squads, or use their facilities / coaching staff. He also is banned from all Stadia too.

Its only 9 domestic matches.

Got off very lightly IMO.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wykiki! You'll appreciate my bike purchase. Get yourself over to GC and into the Materialism thread and tell me what a good boy I am. ;)

Be gentle if I've fucked up and bought a stinker. :lol:

I think his first game back is against us :) Look out Dummett! We'll find out how tough FIFA is when he has his fourth offense biting Dummett's back in retaliation for the last match of the season.

I think his first game back is against us :) Look out Dummett! We'll find out how tough FIFA is when he has his fourth offense biting Dummett's back in retaliation for the last match of the season.

No guarantee that he'll play against us. Very unlikely he'd start, r be anywhere near match-fit.

Got a feeling his appeal might weaken the punishment anyway.

No guarantee that he'll play against us. Very unlikely he'd start, r be anywhere near match-fit.

Got a feeling his appeal might weaken the punishment anyway.

It's us; of course he'll start. He'll score too, the gnashing racist prick.

Robert Lima, winner of several Uruguayan championships, has suggested that Uruguay should pull out of the tournament in protest.

Torn between wanting to be rid of the classless fuckers ASAP and wanting to see them bumfucked by Columbia.

Hello again everybody btw.

Diego Maradona has weighed in. Prepare to cringe like you've never cringed before. Uruguary president has a few choice words too, which does his country no favours. I can't believe how they keep playing the victim card.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9363560/world-cup-diego-maradona-describes-luis-suarez-four-month-suspension-shameful

Diego Maradona believes FIFA's four-month ban of Luis Suarez is 'shameful' and believes it is a politically-motivated decision.

Suarez will also be unable to play any football until October 26 after biting Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during the game between the sides on Tuesday.

Maradona declared his unconditional support for the controversial Uruguayan on his television show 'De Zurda' on Thursday, wearing a T-shirt bearing the message "Luis, we are with you".

"The FIFA sanction is shameful, they have no sensitivity towards the fans, they might as well handcuff him and throw him in Guantanamo," said Maradona, who himself was given a 15-month ban from football during the 1994 World Cup for testing positive for the banned stimulant ephedrine.

"The sanction on Luis is a way of punishing Uruguayan clubs for asking CONMEBOL (the South American confederation) for a fairer share of money. It hurts that they have cut short the career of a lad who is a winner. It's an excessive suspension, FIFA cannot talk about morals to anyone.

"Suarez didn't kill anyone. This is an unjust punishment."

Maradona also spoke to Uruguay's president Jose Mujica, who was waiting for Suarez at Montevideo airport, via video link.

Mujica suggested FIFA was punishing Suarez for reasons other than the aggression against Chiellini, which is the third time in his career he has bitten an opponent.

"We feel that this is an assault on the poor because this gang will never forgive him because he never went to university, he isn't educated, he grew up on the field, and he is a natural rebel and expresses his anger naturally," said the president.

"Here they add everything together but the boy really shouldn't be blamed for his reaction. It's a match and these things happen and then there's no need to look into every incident, because if we did that in every game we'd be playing five-a-side."

:lol: Bloody hell man, they sound like tin foil hat wearers now. So we shouldn't punish anyone unless they kill someone and FIFA are attacking the poor by banning a bloke who is probably wealthier then a good amount of them, stellar points for the defense. Just need Liverpool to have their say now.

:lol: And would still get the full presidential backing of Uruguay, "it is disgraceful this Italian Chiellini is willing to play dead for 4 days to get Luis punished, the FIFA medical doctors are corrupt"

Interesting that Chiellini has said the ban is excessive and that his thoughts are "with Louis and his family".

Wise move, prob doesn't want to be pelted with faeces by scousers if they meet in the CL next year. Or for Suarez to come back for seconds.

Interesting that Chiellini has said the ban is excessive and that his thoughts are "with Louis and his family".

Wise move, prob doesn't want to be pelted with faeces by scousers if they meet in the CL next year. Or for Suarez to come back for seconds.

Certainly showing a lot more class than the Uruguayans tbf.

Staggering he was given a hero's welcome back home. He's comfortably their best player and he's fucked their chances by biting an opponent and getting himself banned from football for months.

The shite Beckham got for kicking out at Simeone!

Tabarez resigns his role in fifa in protest over Suarez: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9364369/furious-uruguay-boss-oscar-tabarez-quits-fifa-role-over-luis-suarez-biting-ban

That crack is absolutely mental. A scapegoat for what?! What a knob. I honestly can't comprehend how his bite can be defended, let alone by an apparent entire nation. The cheeky dig at 'English' speaking journalists all at the press conference as well... I don't get why Uruguay apparently seems to think that there is a witch hunt. Maradona can fuck right off as well with his crack about 'worse than guantanamo bay' and 'it's because he didn't go to university'. What an idiotic prick.

Edited by ADP

Staggering he was given a hero's welcome back home. He's comfortably their best player and he's fucked their chances by biting an opponent and getting himself banned from football for months.

The shite Beckham got for kicking out at Simeone!

I suppose you could argue that says more about our country than his, they back their players to the hilt no matter what. Wasn't being booed at every club away match a factor in Shearer retiring from internationals?

Obviously I think the bite is indefensible and my 13 year old self was furious with Beckham, but it must be heartening for players to know they can always count on the fans/papers back home. The fact ours can't is probably one of the reasons they often under perform or don't want to play at all, as has been recently suggested.

You Have A Higher Chance Of Being Bitten By Uruguay’s Luis Suarez Than By A Shark

When Uruguay takes the pitch this weekend against Colombia in the World Cup, they will do it without star forward Luis Suarez. Why? Because FIFA banned him for four months from so much as stepping foot inside a stadium for biting Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini. On purpose. While playing soccer. Seriously. To make matters worse, this wasn’t even his first offense. This wasn’t even his second offense. This is seriously the third time that Suarez, who also plays for Liverpool, has bit an opponent during a match.

Ian Steadman from New Statesmen got curious about the sheer odds of the danger an opponent has of being bitten by Suarez, and how it compares, say, to the odds of getting bitten by a shark.

Since 2005, Suarez has played in 441 senior matches for Uruguay’s national team and various clubs. Assuming 11 starting players and 3 substitutions per game, 6,160 players have gone up against Suarez and have been at risk of getting bit. That puts the odds Suarez biting an opponent right around 1 in 2,000. The odds of getting killed by a shark while swimming in the ocean? 1 in 3.7 million.

However, the numbers get a little closer if you consider the odds of getting bitten by a shark, even just nipped at. At New Smyrna Beach, Florida, regarded as the shark attack capital of the world, the odds of getting nibbled by a shark if the 22,464 residents go swimming just once per year are 1 in 2,808 on a slow year or 1 in 800 during a record year. Overall, it averages out about 1 in 2,000, just like Suarez. Realistically, the odds may be lower as many people likely go swimming more than once per year.

Even still, the odds of getting bitten by Suarez during a match are still higher than being struck by lightning (1 in 10,000), getting in an plane crash (1 in 11 million), or getting murdered in the Americas (1 in 6,100). However, Suarez isn’t nearly as dangerous as Mike Tyson. The odds of getting bit during a boxing match against Iron Mike is 1 in 50.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/you-have-higher-chance-being-bitten-uruguay%E2%80%99s-luis-suarez-shark