Suarez a racist

2bias

»

image_normal.jpg

Jon Juwanson

@

do us a favour Stan and go and hang yourself like Gary Speed did please. Ok Negrito

Retweeted by

208988_200038916685856_100000392476547_592744_7365888_n_normal.jpg

Ian Unsworth

Evra you fucking Nigger!!

Retweeted by

003_normal.jpg

James Mawdsley

Patrice Evra is a Dirty fucking Nigger, so fucking what, Fa a corrupt fucking cunts!!!!

Retweeted by

cant-buy-history_normal.jpg

Paul McArdle

Smelly nigger evra 8 match ban!

Retweeted by

Kenny_Dalglish_by_HostileLFC_normal.jpg

Hussein Elsadek

Evra is a nigger

Retweeted by

148114_493733167779_688187779_7146042_4261426_n_normal.jpg

Paddy Murphy

My racist side have just multiplyed by 5 ! Patrice evra I hope you die a horrible death you NIGGER !

Retweeted by

Kev_20Dicko_normal.jpg

johncorlan

Evra u lying french twat should of been shot at birth!

Retweeted by

n705440510_1741988_27131_normal.jpg

Jay Hutch

: Evra you nigger! Come on FA charge me now?” <--hey come on now that's not cool, LFC family we're better than that!

Retweeted by

image_normal.jpg

Ross Gray

Patrice Evra is bound to be up there. Stupid nigger.

Retweeted by

IMG20110627_002_normal.jpg

Daniel Edward James

. . De gea is a useless cunt & evra is a nigger, Merry Christmas from Luis Suarez

Retweeted by

image_normal.jpg

Esteban Cuesta

I hope someone kills that fucking nigger of Patrice Evra

Retweeted by

63596_1670638760047_1059691236_1829800_1622414_n_normal.jpg

Mohammed Abdelrahim

Please tell me Evra has an official account here? I cant find it, I swear I will destroy the nigger!! :@

Retweeted by

331427_10150285286446714_21609611713_8202419_667738775_o_normal.jpg

Asif khan

Fucking Nigger Patrice Evra . FA = Ferguson Association that's right !!!! Suarez YNWA

Retweeted by

image_normal.jpg

Jack Chu

shut up ye red head who's assed if Suarez is racist, evra's a nigger

Retweeted by

whiskey_bag_smasher_normal.jpg

Tyler Adegbite-Agun

AY DICKHEAD, TELL THAT LYING SCUM EVRA THAT HE IS A NIGGER, WHAT'S HE GOING TO DO TO ME.

Retweeted by

image_normal.jpg

Lenix

Dear Evra. You are the most ugly niggest(highest level of nigger) person in the whole universe and your face looks like shit.
Suarez

Retweeted by

default_profile_3_normal.png

Vladimir

hey evra suarez is not fault that your mother got fucked by nigger FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BLACK PIECE OF SHIT !!!

Retweeted by

Luis_Suarez_Chelsea_v_Liverpool_Premier_League_rqps8XTYEWhl_normal.jpg

Bernard Webb

tell ur black mate patrice evra he is a lying nigger

Retweeted by

Luis_Suarez_Chelsea_v_Liverpool_Premier_League_rqps8XTYEWhl_normal.jpg

Bernard Webb

If I knew where evra lived I'd go over to his mud hut and rape his ma the fucking nigger

Retweeted by

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black people historically have not been classed as human beings. When you reference their colour as a term of abuse you do so with the entire weight of that historical prejudice.

Ginger people got teased at school.

daft comparison.

I do understand the point you make HF but I think that's overplayed sometimes by the PC brigade be they White or Black.

You could take a White kid and Black kid having a blazing row on any estate throughout the country and in most cases neither would understand the history. Or for that matter be bothered by it.

Suarez isn't a child, nor is the city of Liverpool who are backing him so strongly.

I was talking to a leading journalist yesterday who works for The Sun in pm on twitter. I was saying you need to fucking really expose how bent and racist this club is, he went I know mate, but I can't say what I want because we can't say anything bad about Liverpool. Then I said at least report my crack that Dalglish has only EVER signed two black first team players, he agreed it's staggering but his hands were tied and they're not allowed to do anything but put those wall pushers in a positive light. It's a free country, fuck them still moaning about the article 22 years ago, after numerous apologies. So much for free speech.

black people historically have not been classed as human beings. When you reference their colour as a term of abuse you do so with the entire weight of that historical prejudice.

Ginger people got teased at school.

daft comparison.

I do understand the point you make HF but I think that's overplayed sometimes by the PC brigade be they White or Black.

You could take a White kid and Black kid having a blazing row on any estate throughout the country and in most cases neither would understand the history. Or for that matter be bothered by it.

iirc the word was used 17 times.

Few quick points.

If Andy Carroll called Evra a " Black Shortarse", there'd be no debate. Basing a comment on the colour of skin is racist. Simple as that.

LFC's defense of Suarez, as laughable as it is tasteless, is entirely expected. It plays perfectly into their perennial victim mindset, and gives them this year's

a) Cause to protest

b ) Ready made excuse for their inevitable failure to win/place highly enough.

Foetus mourning fuckwits.

The ole chicken foetus story is still hilarious. :lol:

Fucking SCUM. The whole place should just be nuked, they're more or less ALL arseholes as people, I can't see one redeeming feature in them as a classification of people.

Bit ironic to demonise an entire population for being racist isn't it. You're not exactly whiter than white (ho ho ho) in this regard either.

Besides, I work with a scouser who's as fit as fuck.

They're spitting fury on RAWK because those polls they were fixing got counter rigged by some boffin on Redcafe.

Calling Sky corrupt and e-mailing Ofcom over it.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Show me a link for the polls please Parky.

Fucking SCUM. The whole place should just be nuked, they're more or less ALL arseholes as people, I can't see one redeeming feature in them as a classification of people.

Bit ironic to demonise an entire population for being racist isn't it. You're not exactly whiter than white (ho ho ho) in this regard either.

Besides, I work with a scouser who's as fit as fuck.

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

Daliglish has become such an embarrassment. He's come out with utter biased nonsense all season, even before all this.

Not surprising he was leading the way over the whole t shirt thing. Several anti racism have criticised the stunt yet there's no backing down from anyone over at LFC and especially not their senile king.

"I think that is the least he deserves," added Dalglish, who said Suarez had been "quite emotional and very grateful" for the support he had received.

Suarez was his usual self against Wigan judging by MOTD. Claiming for everything, diving about, crying and getting people booked. Something is really messed up if he is still getting away with it without adding a racism charge in the mix.

I tell you what it is apparently what he said to Evra isn't deemed as offensive in Uruguay and is more of a playful thing. That being the case how come he's been living and training with Glenn Johnson for 11 month, yet he's never come out and said Suarez has used these words.

The bloke is a fucking bonafide racist cunt beyond any doubt. I think this is Liverpool's second Heysel, and the arrogance of them to refuse to acknowledge any true wrong doing is a fucking absolute scandal. Anyone would think this is all Evra's fault.

I tell you what it is apparently what he said to Evra isn't deemed as offensive in Uruguay and is more of a playful thing. That being the case how come he's been living and training with Glenn Johnson for 11 month, yet he's never come out and said Suarez has used these words.

The bloke is a fucking bonafide racist cunt beyond any doubt. I think this is Liverpool's second Heysel, and the arrogance of them to refuse to acknowledge any true wrong doing is a fucking absolute scandal. Anyone would think this is all Evra's fault.

The only good news is that nobody seems to be buying into their bullshit. Nobody except Poyet, who keeps babbling on about "In Uruguay we say these things all the time" and the dippers themselves has a good word to say about the rat-faced scum and that's how it should be.

Aye, and as I said before it's not as if Suarez just arrived in Liverpool on a boat from Uruguay one day. His years playing in Holland should have been enough education where the race issue in football is as big as anywhere.

There are two things I hate in this world: racism and scousers.