Suarez a racist

2bias

They're spitting fury on RAWK because those polls they were fixing got counter rigged by some boffin on Redcafe.

Calling Sky corrupt and e-mailing Ofcom over it.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Show me a link for the polls please Parky.

Fucking SCUM. The whole place should just be nuked, they're more or less ALL arseholes as people, I can't see one redeeming feature in them as a classification of people.

Bit ironic to demonise an entire population for being racist isn't it. You're not exactly whiter than white (ho ho ho) in this regard either.

Besides, I work with a scouser who's as fit as fuck.

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

It was yesterday they've taken it down.

It's getting worse. (half way down)

JonJuwanson Jon Juwanson

@

@StanCollymore do us a favour Stan and go and hang yourself like Gary Speed did please. Ok Negrito

https://twitter.com/#!/JonJuwanson

Apologies that you have to see that. Shocking.

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone would think this is all Evra's fault.

This, they really do make it seem this way. Only this collection of self righteous mugs would defend one of their players who racially abused a fellow professional player by racially abusing that same player, seriously man you couldn't make this stuff up. Aye I know the twitter comments aren't every single scouser but imagine the uproar us lot would be getting if a bunch of our fans did this, pretty much every support base in the country would get ripped to pieces by this except this lot because like stevie said I'm sure papers are restricted about what they can say about this rabble.

If the FA are actually serious about the let's kick racism out of football campaign (which they should be) there is no possible way that a bloke who has admitted racially abusing a fellow pro should see his ban shortened. I think it was Monkeys fist who said it and he was bang on, it doesn't matter if this is normally a 'nice' term in his home country Suarez brought race into play and anyone who seriously believes Suarez was repeating a term of endearment to Evra 10-15 times during an argument is an idiot.

Class.

@StanCollymore do us a favour Stan and go and hang yourself like Gary Speed did please. Ok Negrito

:lol: Fucking hell, that has to be the most offensive thing I have ever read, its so inapropriate its bordering on funny.

Hope the cunt gets convicted, what a thing to add to your resume. Zero chance of ever getting a job.

Think the FA should seriously look at bring a disripute charge against Liv and KD. It's pretty clear the intransegence of the club has sparked this whole shameful saga. It would have been much wiser to accept the ruling and move on with a modicum of humility and decorum. The reactonary stance of KD in particular has gone a long way in legitimising by default the the blowback and sick behaviour of those that call themselves Liv supporters. Wearing those shirts at the start of the match was akin to giving a green light to what is now bordering on a nationwide debacle.

Point deduction and a massive fine is the only real course left. Teach that club a lesson and harden the stance on racism to those who refuse to behave like human beings.

What I don't get is just because it's okay to say something in Uruguay and it's said all the time over there doesn't make it acceptable here - in a different culture racism may well be just brushed under the carpet or not thought of as offensive, here it is and that's the point! I think Liverpool as a club should be fined for bringing the game in to disrepute with their stance on the whole thing, it's disgusting tbh.

What I don't get is just because it's okay to say something in Uruguay and it's said all the time over there doesn't make it acceptable here - in a different culture racism may well be just brushed under the carpet or not thought of as offensive, here it is and that's the point! I think Liverpool as a club should be fined for bringing the game in to disrepute with their stance on the whole thing, it's disgusting tbh.

+1

They're spitting fury on RAWK because those polls they were fixing got counter rigged by some boffin on Redcafe.

Calling Sky corrupt and e-mailing Ofcom over it.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Show me a link for the polls please Parky.

Fucking SCUM. The whole place should just be nuked, they're more or less ALL arseholes as people, I can't see one redeeming feature in them as a classification of people.

Bit ironic to demonise an entire population for being racist isn't it. You're not exactly whiter than white (ho ho ho) in this regard either.

Besides, I work with a scouser who's as fit as fuck.

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

It was yesterday they've taken it down.

It's getting worse. (half way down)

JonJuwanson Jon Juwanson

@

https://twitter.com/#!/JonJuwanson

Apologies that you have to see that. Shocking.

Durham's just read that out over on Talksport.

Saw Dalglish on SSN a little while ago and they're waiting for the FA's written reasons thinking it's going to give the some leeway - this despite the fact they've already called Evra a liar.

I realy, really hope his ban is increased on appeal and the club are charged as well.

Also loving how their fans are showing themselves up.

Leazes, you've made several posts in this thread, none actually addressing the topic being discussed.

Do you wish to offer an opinion on it or not?

please tell me what is wrong with what I said and why it is any different to what the namby pamby said ?