Suarez a racist

2bias

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/12/22/dutch-cup-game-abandoned-after-goalkeeper-attacks-pitch-invader-at-az-alkmaar-vs-ajax-115875-23654122/

One guy gets a red card rescinded and not charged for kicking and assaulting another guy, and one guy gets the book thrown at him for making a remark ?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some sanity at last...

http://www.liverpool...s-fault-if.html

until you get to the comments section and then its just the same crap that the club and fans have been spouting since the ruling.

I try to avoid the whole sweeping generalisation thing but I really do think that Jamie is in the minority among liverpool fans here, I know a few who are usually decent lads but even they are up in arms about this, its utterly pathetic and the clubs statement is almost wholly to blame IMO, a bit of grace and humility rather than the backs to the wall bullshit from the club wouldve translated into the fanbase.

http://www.mirror.co...15875-23654122/

One guy gets a red card rescinded and not charged for kicking and assaulting another guy, and one guy gets the book thrown at him for making a remark ?

You're talking utter nonsense man - the guy ran on the pitch (an offence on its own, especially as who knows what a pitch invader might have on them), and then launched himself into the keeper who defended himself by kicking the guy.

You're talking utter nonsense man - the guy ran on the pitch (an offence on its own, especially as who knows what a pitch invader might have on them), and then launched himself into the keeper who defended himself by kicking the guy.

but he assaulted the guy, isn't that a serious offence ? Do you not spot the difference either ?

but he assaulted the guy, isn't that a serious offence ? Do you not spot the difference either ?

If someone randomly attacked you in the pub, how would you react?

not the point. Its the difference between the reaction and the indignation. Can't you spot the difference ?

He'd tell them that he'd predicted the attack 5 years ago, and had been right all along.

I hope the FA have taken into consideration Suarez's racist past, specifically what happened during the World Cup in South Africa. During a match between Uruguay and Ghana, Suarez, so disgusted that an African was about to score against his team, leapt into the path of the ball and cleared it with his hands. He has never done this when white men shoot at his goal, which is clear evidence of a tenacious and deeply-set racism on his part towards black people.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I don't get this blowing-up-shopping-centres humour reference-shit... what does it have to do with pygmies in manchester jerseys and stinking rats in liverpool?

it's quite straightforward, unless you are a PC brainwashed namby pamby lunatic.

I don't get this blowing-up-shopping-centres humour reference-shit... what does it have to do with pygmies in manchester jerseys and stinking rats in liverpool?

it's quite straightforward, unless you are a PC brainwashed namby pamby lunatic.

Yup, racism is irrelevant and either you agree with Leazes dichotomic view of the world or you're a nampy-pamby-do-gooder-terrorist-sympathising-baby-killing-anal-raping-liberal-student

Yup, racism is irrelevant and either you agree with Leazes dichotomic view of the world or you're a nampy-pamby-do-gooder-terrorist-sympathising-baby-killing-anal-raping-liberal-student

and assault is OK then ? But calling someone nasty names is a hanging offence ? Seriously, nobody yet has mentioned the major siginficance of these 2 incidents. But I can't say I'm surprised.

and assault is OK then ?

Who said this?
But calling someone nasty names is a hanging offence ?
Who said this?
Seriously, nobody yet has mentioned the major siginficance of these 2 incidents. But I can't say I'm surprised.
How's about you get from behind your vagueness and actually say what you think is the major significance of these two incidents?

You won't, and I can't say I'm surprised.

Yes, I have my views, and they have been shaped by many years of real-life experience, as opposed to the left-leaning do-gooder books that you so cherish. I have seen people flinging pigs' heads at the troops who bravely defended this country, and yet people call for these same troops to be hung for calling someone names, all this while the people who were flinging the pigs' heads at the troops returning to this country--the country that they have bravely defended with their lives (the soldiers that is, not the pig-head-flinging bastards who happily take money from the government even though they hate the very principles that the country is built on)--were blowing up shopping centres and trams, these being far lesser offences than calling someone names. I think I've made myself clear, but the fact remains, that YOU have not answered MY simple question. I wonder why?

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

I'm as white as Bruce Forsyth's false teeth in that regard you mug. If you've got something to say, say it, if not shut the fuck up.

I wasn't having a go or owt, merely pointing out that you've often made xenophobic/borderline racist comments before so your current stance of dishing out the righteous condemnation of all things Liverpool (itself a crass generalisation, and based on your own prejudice of the place almost as much as recent events) is a bit rich.

I'm no mug Stevie and I can see through all your shit.