Suarez a racist

2bias

Was alleged to have said to Evra, "I kicked you because you are black",

to which Evra replied by saying, paraphrasing here of course, how about I punch you in the head?

Suarez then came back with, "I don't talk to blacks".

The source of that is from FOX Sports here in Australia in the scroll bar running across the bottom of the screen. If those allegations are true that changes everything and makes all those that try to protect this character to be worse than scum, having known the allegations beforehand.

<Edit - Ah right, someone else posted it up in the page before which I hadn't read.>

Edited by Ken

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the report ( Ive read some of it, not gonna lie and say I have read MOST of a 115 page long report :lol:)

Evra came across as calm and trustworthy when it came to recollecting the events, whereas Suarez had the credibility of an italian pickpocketer. Basically noone believed the little cunt as he kept changing his testimony :lol:

If liverpool really didn't know what the findings are then their initial statement reverts to ridiculous amateurism combined with childish arrogance - but still worthy of a charge in itself.

If they did know "the whole story" in terms of what was foiund to have been said and still came out with the statement and backed him so fully then they should be shot with shit.

Now the findings are published/aren't to be contested (as I understand it) I'd like to see at least some pundits refer to him as: 'the racist Suarez' on telly. At least until Liverpool back down/apologise about their frankly absurd stance anyway and realise this is supposed to be about taking responsibility rather than the default Scouse mentality of claiming to be be 'victimised'

I cant see racism going down well over the pond either, Henry must be less than impressed with the skin pinching and no habla negras. the 20`s and Ku Klux Klan arent that long ago.

Wouldnt be surprised if they sacked him or at least told him to ply his trade elsewhere. Cant see anyone in england taking him though seen in light of the recent events.

Italy could be an option, The brownshirts at Lazio would probably take him with open arms :lol:

I actually reflected upon whether I would have him at Newcastle taking the dogs for a walk today.

Answer came out a resounding no. Racist bucktooth rotten apple. Not worth even a top-6 finish in my book.

Edited by Lake Bells tits

That excuse is so thin its not even worth bringing up, but the liverpool fans are clasping any straw they can get their thieving hands on.

First of all what "goes" in uruguay is not really relevant but I can see it being sort of an excuse I guess, but he has been playing in europe for so long its impossible for him not to have picked up on the fact that the N-word is a no-go. Unless he is REALLY thick, at which point I guess a harsh sentence is needed in order to spoon-feed him the message its not alright.

Now the findings are published/aren't to be contested (as I understand it) I'd like to see at least some pundits refer to him as: 'the racist Suarez' on telly. At least until Liverpool back down/apologise about their frankly absurd stance anyway and realise this is supposed to be about taking responsibility rather than the default Scouse mentality of claiming to be be 'victimised'

it'll never happen though, as me and tom were saying sky are still ridiculously far up liverpools collective arse its untrue

they were reveling in the prospect of the cunts improving to batter us in the second half, nothing will change

The BBC are just as bad if not worse with Murray, Lawro and Hansen.

Have to say I caught a minute of MOTD and was disgusted to hear Shearer saying it was great to see Gerrard back when he'd just about turned the game against us.

Premier League - Liverpool decline to appeal Suarez ban

Tue, 03 Jan 18:30:00 2012

Liverpool will not appeal against Luis Suarez's eight-match ban for racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra, the club announced on Tuesday.

The Uruguayan forward was handed the suspension by the Football Association on December 20, following a lengthy investigation, as well as being given a £40,000 fine, while the independent regulatory commission's 115-page report was released on New Year's Eve.

Having assessed the findings, Liverpool have notified the Football Association they will not contest the ban - which takes effect immediately, ruling him out of Tuesday's match against Manchester City.

An FA statement confirmed: "Suarez will be suspended with immediate effect for a period of eight matches, starting with this evening’s fixture against Manchester City. "

Liverpool said in a long statement they remained unhappy with the decision but thought it in the best interests of the game not to appeal.

"Continuing a fight for justice in this particular case beyond today would only obscure the fact that the club wholeheartedly supports the efforts of the Football Association, the Football League and the Premier League to put an end to any form of racism in English football," their statement said.

"It is time to put the Luis Suarez matter to rest and for all of us, going forward, to work together to stamp out racism in every form both inside and outside the sport.

"It is for this reason that we will not appeal the eight-game suspension of Luis Suarez."

Suarez issued his own statement insisting he had done nothing wrong: "In my country, 'negro' is a word we use commonly, a word which doesn't show any lack of respect and is even less so a form of racist abuse. Based on this, everything which has been said so far is totally false," he said.

"I will carry out the suspension with the resignation of someone who hasn't done anything wrong and who feels extremely upset by the events. I do feel sorry for the fans and for my team mates whom I will not be able to help during the next month. It will be a very difficult time for me.

"The only thing I wish for at the moment is being able to run out again at Anfield and to do what I like most which is playing football."

Liverpool aren't going to appeal the 8 game ban, but are still maintaining Suarez is innocent, as is the player himself. Trying to do the whole 'bigger issues are at stake, we'll be the bigger man' moral high ground stuff whilst still whining like bairns. Suarez still adamant he's done nothing wrong. FFS, how many times does he have to be told you simply can't call black people 'negro' in this country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16402384.stm