Suarez a racist

2bias

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@FourFourTom FourFourTom

Reported racist chanting from select Liverpool fans towards 20-year-old Oldham midfielder Tom Adeyemi reduce him to tears. Disgusting.

11 minutes ago

http://www.mirrorfoo...icle849913.html

Eye witnesses saw two fans wearing Luis Suarez t-shirts, and heard one of them clearly shout "You f***ing black b***ard".

Hope this gets put to Dalglish in some of the post-match for comment. Not that it's anything to do with team matters and so ordinarily it would be entirely inappropriate for a manager to be asked to comment, but given the overall stance of the club, taking their direction from him, he should be asked directly whether he thinks he hasn't sent out the wrong message to supporters re: racial abuse.

He wouldn't answer I bet but it'd get him proper vex'd, I'd just like to see his face tbh.

Yeh I think it's quite obvious that the initial stance the club took over the Suarez incident has certainly spun the moral compass of the fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the fans see it as an ''us vs them'' and they just don't get it.

Guest CabayeAye

Liverpool shold be docked points for failing to control their manager, players and fans. At least this time they haven't killed anyone. Yet.

Don't worry, Liverpool are investigating the incident. I'm sure they'll be thorough and get to the bottom of the matter. It'll be something simple like the Uruguayan branch of LFC's support congratulating the young man on his delightful skin tone.

From a Norwegian Liverpool forum : "Det er helt klart at media kjører en kampanje mot vår klubb nå, og det er trist fordi Liverpool er "gentlemannsklubben" fremfor noen"

Translated: " Its blatantly obvious that the media is running a campaign against our club now, which is sad really because Liverpool is by a fair margin the "Gentlemans fotball club" of english fotball.

Genuine question: Is this really the opinion of Joe everyday supporter in England?

From a Norwegian Liverpool forum : "Det er helt klart at media kjører en kampanje mot vår klubb nå, og det er trist fordi Liverpool er "gentlemannsklubben" fremfor noen"

Translated: " Its blatantly obvious that the media is running a campaign against our club now, which is sad really because Liverpool is by a fair margin the "Gentlemans fotball club" of english fotball.

Genuine question: Is this really the opinion of Joe everyday supporter in England?

Did they really say that?

"The gentleman's football club" :lol:

Never heard that one before and it couldn't be more wrong.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Don't worry, Liverpool are investigating the incident. I'm sure they'll be thorough and get to the bottom of the matter. It'll be something simple like the Uruguayan branch of LFC's support congratulating the young man on his delightful skin tone.

:lol:

:lol: Actually spat out water laughing at this comment.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2012/01/breaking-news-oldham-player-in-tears-at.html

To be honest, there is so much anger about how Suarez has been treated and by all these idiotic politically correct nobodies coming out and accusing Liverpool and Dalglish of this and that, I couldn't give a shit. I grew up on the banks of the Mersey, I'm a pure working class and I don't have time for all these liberal idiots. Its the FA's fault for lying. Have you been reading the Daily Mail all week?? Suarez is being hounded by them. I threatened them with the Press Complaints and one article disappeared from there website.

I'm not suggesting the Oldham lad deserved it but if he was racially abused then it goes to show you that it doesn't really exist anymore as he was shocked.

So all this rubbish about racism in football is just rubbish. Stoked up by idiots like Jason Roberts.

I live away from Liverpool now and constantly hear Scouse 'jokes'. Is that not a form of racism? Regionalism at least!!

I'm going to go with "oh dear".