Terry to be prosecuted

Gemmill

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alison Saunders, Chief Crown Prosecutor for London, said: "I have today advised the Metropolitan Police Service that John Terry should be prosecuted for a racially aggravated public order offence following comments allegedly made during a Premier League football match between Queen's Park Rangers and Chelsea on 23 October 2011. The decision was taken in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors and after careful consideration of all the evidence I am satisfied there is sufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction and it is in the public interest to prosecute this case. Mr Terry will appear before West London Magistrates' Court on 1 February 2012."

Alison Saunders, Chief Crown Prosecutor for London, said: "I have today advised the Metropolitan Police Service that John Terry should be prosecuted for a racially aggravated public order offence following comments allegedly made during a Premier League football match between Queen's Park Rangers and Chelsea on 23 October 2011. The decision was taken in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors and after careful consideration of all the evidence I am satisfied there is sufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction and it is in the public interest to prosecute this case. Mr Terry will appear before West London Magistrates' Court on 1 February 2012."

Must say the slamming of these two pricks is really getting me into the Xmas spirit. :)

Must say the slamming of these two pricks is really getting me into the Xmas spirit. :)

:lol:

+1

Just need the slag here to be sacked and my avatar changes to Santa!

Must say the slamming of these two pricks is really getting me into the Xmas spirit.

+1

Just need the slag here to be sacked and my avatar changes to Santa!

:)

:lol:

+1

+2

Really cheered me up this, wretched little man.

If a fan was arrested for racially abusing someone at a football match and found guilty I think theres a fair chance that they'd end up with a banning order. Imagine the England captain banned from every football ground in the country. Not to mention that if they had a season ticket for their club, wjich would be revoked as well and it would be nigh on impossible to get it back when the banning order had run its time. Thats if,of course, all things were equal in life. Which of course they're not where millionaire footballers are concerned.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1123823/Four-Tottenham-fans-banned-indecent-Campbell-chants.html

Edited by PaddockLad

If a fan was arrested for racially abusing someone at a football match and found guilty I think theres a fair chance that they'd end up with a banning order. Imagine the England captain banned from every football ground in the country. Not to mention that if they had a season ticket for their club, wjich would be revoked as well and it would be nigh on impossible to get it back when the banning order had run its time. Thats if,of course, all things were equal in life. Which of course they're not where millionaire footballers are concerned.

An Everton fan phoned TalkSport up this morning and said there was a bloke sat near him who shouted "Saha you useless French fuck" (or along those lines). No colour was mentioned (from what he said) and he got banned for 3 years and his season ticket took off him