Terry to be prosecuted

Gemmill

.....UNBELIEVABLE, actually unreal that is lawyer has told him to say this.....he's just said, "...and if you see this bit here, this is where Anton calls me a black cunt."

What do you make of that?!?!?!?! Is he colour blind or something.

What?

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minutes after the incident, with ball in play, Terry claims he said to Ashley Cole: "Anton has accused me of being a racist"

matt_dickinson_345189a_normal.jpg

Terry says he repeated the FBC words in shock. "If someone said I was an ugly cunt or fat cunt, I would repeat it back to them", he says

it's the chief magistrate, Mr Riddle

it's a bit like James Bond shaking dice over the craps table. but different

Terry: "'Calling me a black cunt' are the words I remember (from Anton Ferdinand). I was very upset."

Terry: "I say 'fuck off, fuck off' to the pumping and 'shagging Bridgey's missus'"

Terry now doing the "pumping action" in the witness box a la Ferdinand yesterday

Terry talking through film of altercation. Says Anton called him a "prick". He told Anton to "fuck off"

From one of the Guardian journos tweets.

"Prosecutor asks John Terry if he has ever heard the words 'your mum's a slag' on a pitch. Terry says he has. Prosecutor says good, cos she is."

Alright, I added the last sentence, but wtf sort of question is that? :lol: Especially seeing as it doesn't then seem to go anywhere. It's like he just wanted to make sure the words 'your mum's a slag' were a matter of public record.

Edited by Gemmill

From one of the Guardian journos tweets.

"Prosecutor asks John Terry if he has ever heard the words 'your mum's a slag' on a pitch. Terry says he has. Prosecutor says good, cos she is."

Alright, I added the last sentence, but wtf sort of question is that? :lol: Especially seeing as it doesn't then seem to go anywhere. It's like he just wanted to make sure the words 'your mum's a slag' were a matter of public record.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Asprilla

if terry gets this 2 and half grand fine or has done already i think he should be dropped from England permanat personally i think the fine should be higher than 2000 grand ithink it should be 50 grand or 100,000 for what hes done to ferdinand the poor lads done nowt

if terry gets this 2 and half grand fine or has done already i think he should be dropped from England permanat personally i think the fine should be higher than 2000 grand ithink it should be 50 grand or 100,000 for what hes done to ferdinand the poor lads done nowt

This is not about the money. Never has been, never will be.

I find it strange that Terry get's a lot of vitriol from a lot of people on here. Whether it's because he wore his kit at the CL final, or shagged his mates ex. But he finally gets done for his cuntish behaviour and a lot of people have suddenly changed their tune and can't see a big issue with him calling Ferdinand a black cunt. I for one hope he gets banned for 6 months and kicked out of the England team. It's plain for all to see he is a genuinely nasty piece of work