Terry to be prosecuted

Gemmill

Paul Kelso of the Telegraph said on 5live earlier that the FA will treat Terry the same as Suarez as they both admitted to saying the words theyre in bother for. So he's likely to get a long ban, which will aggreive Chelsea and their fans hugely no doubt. But this wouldve been all in the past by now if some silly fucker hadn't complained to the police.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Rio has now managed to quote and laugh at one of his mates calling Ashley Cole a 'choc ice' on twitter. Apparently that's the slang term for someone black on the outside, white on the inside. He must be fucking stupider than John Terry

I thought the term for that was a 'coconut'. Or at least it was. Sign of the times I guess. No wonder diabetes is on the rise.

I thought the term for that was a 'coconut'. Or at least it was. Sign of the times I guess. No wonder diabetes is on the rise.

It beggars belief doesn't it :lol: Can you imagine his reaction if John Terry called him a choc ice.

It beggars belief doesn't it :lol: Can you imagine his reaction if John Terry called him a choc ice.

I suppose. But isn't it an insult black people use against each other for betraying their heritage? Why would Terry - a white man - insult Cole for acting white?

I meant called Rio it

The point is the same. It's still a white man insulting a black man for being white. Except that it isn't, because he hasn't. I wouldn't say it was racist abuse anyway. Nor is Ferdinand describing Cole as such.

The point is the same. It's still a white man insulting a black man for being white. Except that it isn't, because he hasn't. I wouldn't say it was racist abuse anyway. Nor is Ferdinand describing Cole as such.

You are blatantly out for a fight and you aren't getting one.

For the brother of the man at the centre of the biggest race row in football we have seen in years. . . to send a public message seen by millions of fans . . . TWO DAYS after the case. . . insinuating that THE chief witness in the case is a white man in a black man's body is fucking idiotic. I don't care if they are both black, both white or both purple tbh.

Edited by J69

fair enough. It is getting more media coverage, maybe it shouldn't be ? We can't control the media though.

I agree that there are more important things happening in the world that should maybe be more important to us than this, but papers will always go with what sells. And for the majority that happens to be celebrity and scandal.

You are blatantly out for a fight and you aren't getting one.

For the brother of the man at the centre of the biggest race row in football we have seen in years. . . to send a public message seen by millions of fans . . . TWO DAYS after the case. . . insinuating that THE chief witness in the case is a white man in a black man's body is fucking idiotic. I don't care if they are both black, both white or both purple tbh.

I thought you were being deliberately awkward, anyway you're the one playing the "but what if TERRY had done this" argument. Anyway, let's calm down, it's a Sunday. Yes, Ferdinand said something monsterously stupid. But I don't think it's racist, although I admit the lines are a bit hazy. Can't footballers just be nicer to each other then we wouldn't be having these tedious arguments.

were you drinking :lol:

They all need to grow up.

couldn't agree more. The whole thing has been a complete waste of taxpayers money and time. Trust the left wing nambie pambies to have a field day with this utter bollocks though.

couldn't agree more. The whole thing has been a complete waste of taxpayers money and time. Trust the left wing nambie pambies to have a field day with this utter bollocks though.

:jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: :jesuswept: and in case anyone missed it before :jesuswept:

John Terry said "My mum loves scouse cock" under oath.

Can't think of many better uses for public money.

that was the only worthwhile thing that came out of it.