African Nations Cup

Holden McGroin

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll still play their final group game so they'll miss Saturday right? But will be back for Villa game :D Brilliant...

Sounds about right. The Blackburn game is midweek which is probably too soon for Cisse and Ba..

To be honest though we really missed a proper defensive midfielder like Tiote against Fulham so I hope the other clubs don't exploit that weakness too much and we learn how to cope better without him.

Nope, Senegal could of beat Libya, and Zambia could of lost this weekend.

But if Zambia had of drew at the least this weekend and Senegal won, then they'd still be out.

But the boys will be home by Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully get a run out against Blackburn.

It'll be awhile before we get Tiote though because Ivory Coast will win it.

Seeing Equatorial Guinea win you'd have to give some credit to the pitch. Fucking atrocious and a poor pitch is always a great leveler. Great news though.

Edited by toonotl

I think celebrating Senegal going out of the cup is a but like an ex player celebrating scoring a goal against us. Not exactly the same obviously, similar principle though. Even if we are delighted, it does seem a bit disrespectful to be wildly excited about his disappointment.

I think celebrating Senegal going out of the cup is a but like an ex player celebrating scoring a goal against us. Not exactly the same obviously, similar principle though. Even if we are delighted, it does seem a bit disrespectful to be wildly excited about his disappointment.

You missed off the :rimshot: