Holden McGroin

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP said so at his presser

:lol:

???? Whats funny?

Nowt really just you giving that (straight) answer to Toon_Man giving you the third degree. I mean, how the fuck does he think what is said at press conferences finds its way into the public domain?

@lee_ryder

@SunSteveBrenner

@Neilfarrington

@LukeEdwardsTele

@simonbirdmirror

@Scottwilsonecho

@milesstarforth

@MsiDouglas

These are all journos who attend Newcastle pressers and generally tweet from them.

Howay then CT, what's your Twitter?

Private. Just for keeping up with news and interests (and the occasional mad rant)

@lee_ryder

@SunSteveBrenner

@Neilfarrington

@LukeEdwardsTele

@simonbirdmirror

@Scottwilsonecho

@milesstarforth

@MsiDouglas

These are all journos who attend Newcastle pressers and generally tweet from them.

Howay then CT, what's your Twitter?

Private. Just for keeping up with news and interests (and the occasional mad rant)

... so you'll post a picture of you, in a bath, but you won't share your twitter account?

Ivory Coast winning, looks like we'll be without Tiote for a while :(

were it a choice between Ivory Cost and Senegal doing well I know who I'd pick though, and one of them was bound to, both were expected to

Guest CabayeAye

Gervinho is awful. I've only been watching 10 minutes and he's missed two sitter. We dodged a bullet on that one.

The words "dodged a bullet" and "Gervinho" have been used together many, many times by Toon fans!

A mackem was banging on about how Sessegnon has a world cup qualifier 3 days before the derby, reckoned Senegal had a friendly the same day If it's true I hope we don't allow Cisse and Ba to go and play.

Is this a racist forum actually? Lol I'm I stupidely getting involved in a KKK reunion ? Ahaa racist bastard talking about Africa all topic long, nobody says nothing. Way to go! Good job mister nazi keep going it's beautifull.

1. No it isn't a racist forum

2. Forum's aren't used as reunions, and most of us don't live in the United States, so clearly not KKK

3. I think you're being racist by calling all Europeans Nazi's ;)

Seriously, I appreciate you're angry because of your nations horrific performance but there's no need to blame us... okay maybe have a go at CabayeAye. Oh and to clarify I don't think any of us give a shit about the English national team and would probably laugh if we saw people saying they hoped we go out of a meaningless tournament with some crowds less than what Forest Green get

Is this a racist forum actually? Lol I'm I stupidely getting involved in a KKK reunion ? Ahaa racist bastard talking about Africa all topic long, nobody says nothing. Way to go! Good job mister nazi keep going it's beautifull.

no, though it is a newcastle one not a senegal national team one

so we've rather got our teams best interest in mind rather than others