African Nations Cup

Holden McGroin

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's africa's revenge on european colonialists... we're sorry but you can't use our players for this abysmal period of time, because we like to fuck up the teams depending on them.

Jesus fucking wept.

you have to read my posts like I was a crappy stand-up comedian.

Because it's a pointless competition full of corruption.

FIFA should hardline them and have it held every 4 years ffs.

Pointless to who exactly?

And they hold it every 2 years for financial reasons (i.e. to make more money because they're not as wealthy as the other continental federations). I don't like it but I can understand why they do it.

it's africa's revenge on european colonialists... we're sorry but you can't use our players for this abysmal period of time, because we like to fuck up the teams depending on them.

Jesus fucking wept.

To be fair to me, it's hard to tell when you're being serious or not. Your posts all blur together.

Jesus fucking wept.

To be fair to me, it's hard to tell when you're being serious or not. Your posts all blur together.

I'm here to test your intelligence, dude.

Edited by Aeris

Jesus fucking wept.

Thanks for the tip. All this time I've been reading them like you're a brainless twit.

God Ryder is getting some stick for that headline!

Rightly so.

Indeed, deliberate attempt to sell papers by scaring fans a player was being sold, if he claims he's a toon fan and puts his name to that he can fuck off!

Are the group stages on UK telly anywhere? BBC coverage seems paltry...

T
he final will be shown live on BBC Two, while the two semi-finals will be available on red button and BBC Three.

The BBC website will have team news, statistics and match reports for every game and live text commentary from the opening match, semi-finals and final.

Piers Edwards will be blogging from Angola, while Richard Connelly will be sending regular Twitter updates.