Biggest collective mugs on these islands

McFaul

Biggest mugs  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Got a massive amount of respect for a handful of their country folk (Gary Speed, John Hartson, Christian Bale, Joe Calzaghe) but Welsh people are by far the most proud whilst not having any reason to be proud people I have ever come across by far.

Really loud, obnoxious, arrogant cock nose tossers. Like poor a man's Australian.

Got a massive amount of respect for a handful of their country folk (Gary Speed, John Hartson, Christian Bale, Joe Calzaghe) but Welsh people are by far the most proud whilst not having any reason to be proud people I have ever come across by far.

Really loud, obnoxious, arrogant cock nose tossers. Like poor a man's Australian.

What the fuck is this shit?

Be careful, you little <enter your skin colour here> man.

Really tried hard not to come across as drunk in that post too 'like poor a man's Australian' even put the apostrophe in there!

Apologies Ken, Australians are a bit brash though aren't they? :D

Edited by Gejon

Keeping in the spirit of Christmas all is forgiven and forgotten there.

Ours is nearly over and boy I've not enjoyed a better Christmas day in ages. I hope you all have the same kind of day.

Merry Christmas to all you Toontasticites!

Guest CabayeAye

Despite some places consisting of mainly cunts, I've met decent people from every corner of this country with one exception...

Liverpool.

I've met, worked with and known dozens of scousers and without exception, every one has been a selfish, boring, rude, arrogant, whinging, unlikeable prick of the lowest order.

Fucking shithole full of cunts. If we ever have to test nuclear weapons, Liverpool should be first on the list.

Fuck 'managed decline', the murderers managed that themselves by being utter cunts.

Despite some places consisting of mainly cunts, I've met decent people from every corner of this country with one exception...

Liverpool.

I've met, worked with and known dozens of scousers and without exception, every one has been a selfish, boring, rude, arrogant, whinging, unlikeable prick of the lowest order.

Fucking shithole full of cunts. If we ever have to test nuclear weapons, Liverpool should be first on the list.

Fuck 'managed decline', the murderers managed that themselves by being utter cunts.

Agree with every word, I've even met canny mackems believe it or not, smoggies, some blinding cockneys, decent Scotch, but them you've got it nailed, boring, arrogant, loud, unintelligent, annoying, unintelligible. Awful piggery of a place which genuinely has not one redeeming feature in terms of its' people.

Liverpool.

Agree with every word, I've even met canny mackems believe it or not, smoggies, some blinding cockneys, decent Scotch, but them you've got it nailed, boring, arrogant, loud, unintelligent, annoying, unintelligible. Awful piggery of a place which genuinely has not one redeeming feature in terms of its' people.

|Just don't let them hear you calling them Scotch.

I don't particularly like Liverpool or some Scousers but living in amongst Mackems is occasionally soul-destroying. I have developed a massive superiority complex since living here.

Was in Peterborough the other week. What a disgrace of a place that is. Go to Peterborough or Scunthorpe and you'll take a day out on Merseyside any day of the week.

Peterborough's got swans.

I have a dislike of Scousers and a dislike of Mancs. Mancs is mostly football related otherwise I don't mind them that much. Scousers I just think are exactly how they are shown in piss taking sketches. But, as you added Mackems to the list I cant look further than those. From top to bottom they harbor this resentment and bitterness towards Newcastle. Each and every one of them. I honestly don't know how they get through the day with such self inflicted oppression. It's a miserable place (I work on the outskirts) full of miserable people who's only role in life is to try and get one up on a Geordie.

SMB, never a truer tag given to a group of fuck-wits.