The mug that is Paul Merson

McFaul

Guest CabayeAye

Where I currently live, Villa are the nearest PL team. I have NEVER seen a Villa shirt, heard anyone talk about Villa or know anyone who supports them. In fact the midlands in general is shite for football. No, wait, it's shite in general. Birmingham is in the top 5 biggest shitholes in the UK and Nuneaton, well, it has reached m*ckem levels of mutantness. The locals are inbred, benefit scumming, retarded fucktards of the highest order.

Cheers mate!

That's Nuneaton specifically I'm on about. The rest of the Midlands isn't as bad, just shit football fans. Clearly, being a footy fan, you're OK, but you must agree that Brum is a fezzing shithole! :)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thick cunt was just throwing names around as to who would come in for Ba (is that who he's talking about), talked himself into a corner and then he is obviously far too stupid to talk himself out of it without looking daft.

That's how I saw it as well, it looks like he's struggling to keep a straight face at one point. But this should not detract from how much of a cunt the man is.

Where I currently live, Villa are the nearest PL team. I have NEVER seen a Villa shirt, heard anyone talk about Villa or know anyone who supports them.

Any time that I've ever walked past the Villa shop, whilst having the misfortune of being in Birmingham, I don't think I've ever seen a single body in there. Pointless club. Barely even registers as a blip on my radar.

As for Paul Merson - He looks like the sort of guy that regularly purchases his drinks from the cleaning aisle at the supermarket. Fuck him.

Wow!?!?!?!? Ridiculous comments by Merson! Especially, at this point in time. Although, I will admit that they do have a few more trophies in their history, and they haven't been relegated in a while...

http://en.wikipedia....otal_titles_won

Albeit, they are still boring as hell and their "fans" are zzz zzz zzz!!!

Since 1900, baring in mind slavery was still going and electricity was a luxury then, they have won TWO and we've won four. Always says a lot to me what someone posts in their first post, if the admin can verify you're a yank then I'll take you off block.

Unlucky NUFCFL. Your unworthy Toon supporter ID number has been assigned: 246958337

Oh dear. You know the way of life in most of France is supposed to be 50 years behind life here, well the standard of crack clearly is too.

Wow!?!?!?!? Ridiculous comments by Merson! Especially, at this point in time. Although, I will admit that they do have a few more trophies in their history, and they haven't been relegated in a while...

http://en.wikipedia....otal_titles_won

Albeit, they are still boring as hell and their "fans" are zzz zzz zzz!!!

Since 1900, baring in mind slavery was still going and electricity was a luxury then, they have won TWO and we've won four. Always says a lot to me what someone posts in their first post, if the admin can verify you're a yank then I'll take you off block.

Good points... For the record, I could care less about Villa. As I wrote, they're a boring club and their fans are even worse. Villa are very similar to their owner's other team (Browns) here in the States; a team which is lackluster at best. That being said, they did win Europe when I was a kid and they did have some recent success under MON. They've also had some players in the England squad in recent years, though they're selling them all off. Can't deny that.... Even still, in the whole "Big Club" debate, I would rate them behind Newcastle due to their awful fan support and lack of worldwide appeal. The Toon have a MUCH broader fan base around the world, and are well supported here in the U.S.! Also, Villa will be relegated before too long! I'm sure Toon fans will have a good laugh, but we'll handle it with much more class than they did at Villa Park.

Merson played for a couple of clubs with chips on their collective shoulders regarding NUFC in Villa and Boro, with the latter painfully aware of how shit they are and how far down the pecking order they are in our interests, Villa can't stand the fact that nobody gives a flying fuck about them, and I include their own support in that. Even throughout the years you look at some clubs support in games against us or in matches where we're not involved and you sometimes think, 'they look like they're enjoying themselves'. They might have a canny song they'll sing, it could be funny etc. I've NEVER had that feeling looking at the Villa fans, thats an honest opinion, they have always had shit songs when they do rouse their arses to sing, they could moan for England, and they just give the impression of being dull as dishwater. Fair enough, like, the accent doesn't help them. :D

They should play in Beige with thin grey stripes and run out to Val Doonican on the tannoy, to be honest.

Merson played for a couple of clubs with chips on their collective shoulders regarding NUFC in Villa and Boro, with the latter painfully aware of how shit they are and how far down the pecking order they are in our interests, Villa can't stand the fact that nobody gives a flying fuck about them, and I include their own support in that. Even throughout the years you look at some clubs support in games against us or in matches where we're not involved and you sometimes think, 'they look like they're enjoying themselves'. They might have a canny song they'll sing, it could be funny etc. I've NEVER had that feeling looking at the Villa fans, thats an honest opinion, they have always had shit songs when they do rouse their arses to sing, they could moan for England, and they just give the impression of being dull as dishwater. Fair enough, like, the accent doesn't help them. :D

They should play in Beige with thin grey stripes and run out to Val Doonican on the tannoy, to be honest.

:lol: class.

• 8 months later...
Guest CabayeAye

I'm a Villa fan.

Aston Villa are the more successful club (bigger trophy cabinet.)

Newcastle United are the bigger club (bigger fanbase.)

Why are you even on here you utter non-entity?!

Takes humility to do that. To be fair I read earlier this season Merson turned round and said his remarks were completely wrong, he's still a cunt though. Fuck knows what happens to Villa next, they need a new team, but they've got a manager who is destined for the top imo.

Guest CabayeAye

Think he was spot on to come on here and say that tbf.

I reserve the right to be hostile to anyone irrespective of whether they are right or wrong.

I'm a Villa fan.

Aston Villa are the more successful club (bigger trophy cabinet.)

Newcastle United are the bigger club (bigger fanbase.)

Fair play.

However, the more important question is; Do you care?

Does it really matter which club is comparatively bigger, or comparatively more successful, when both clubs are on the second table of the English Football League.

Fair play.

However, the more important question is; Do you care?

Does it really matter which club is comparatively bigger, or comparatively more successful, when both clubs are on the second table of the English Football League.

It doesn't really matter who is bigger but I guess they are nice little bragging rights.

Being able to say that Villa are the biggest club in the Midlands for example.

But you don't win any prizes for simply being a big club.

Only have to look at Leeds United.

You won't find any Wigan Athletic fans wanting to swap positions with them any time soon.