Mother in laws

Ally

An anagram of 'woman hitler'.

Anyone else struggle? I can hardly be in the same room as her never mind speak to her. One of those where she will create an atmosphere by simply walking into a room. Don't even get me started on the Gran in law!!

Any old pro's got any tips on how best to ignore / erase her (legally) from my life?!!

An anagram of 'woman hitler'.

Anyone else struggle? I can hardly be in the same room as her never mind speak to her. One of those where she will create an atmosphere by simply walking into a room. Don't even get me started on the Gran in law!!

Any old pro's got any tips on how best to ignore / erase her (legally) from my life?!!

Voodoo.

Mine is crackers. If anyone didn't read the story of how she brought me a present from Harvey Nichols and it ended up being window cleaner - that's just the start of it.

The second time she brought me a HN little package, it ended up being jam.

The problem with mils is that the 'chemicals' change when they hit 50. They go from scatty to full blown epidemic mad. Women live too long anyway, there must be a program somewhere fixing to cull them.

Edited by Park Life

Mine's barmy in a good way. After a bit of a ropey start we now get along fine which is just as well cos I'm at hers now and have just dropped the nastiest foot-longer down her toilet. I'm sure the moment it left me was prophesied in the Bible.

You need to post more often.

RAWK's reaction to your questionnaire comments has already gone down in folklore.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Mine (well, my girlfriend's mother) hated me before she even met me. In her eyes, I'm not good enough for her daughter. I can see why she'd see it that way but it doesn't excuse the lengths she went to to try to break us up. I'm up to the level of 'tolerated' now though.

Wow. Everything settles down for months, I post this, and it flares up again out of nowhere! Apparently, she wouldn't attend our wedding if we got married. She is so family-oriented that I honestly think that I'm going to find myself single quite soon. :(

Why can you see her opinion? Not being a brown noes but you have always come across as a sensible, decent bloke on here :unsure2:

Thanks. It's mostly a family thing. My parents are divorced, I have a gay family member, my parents didn't go to university. Also, I'm not religious (not that they are really). That's pretty much the worst combination of things that they could imagine. They're from India originally where the family is very important, especially the male's family (because the women essentially marry into that family). I can see why she'd have objections. I had hoped that they would have disappeared now that she's met me many times and I've been going out with her daughter for over a year.