The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only surmise Pardoo is sleeping with Obertan.

Perhaps BenArfa refuses to sleep with Pardoo.

Either way one is getting too much playing time and the other not enough.

And again I question Pardoo, but this time his tactics. What's with all this lateral and back passing and little forward motion. Doesn't he understand the importance of getting the ball into the box as much as you can.

Obertan was SHITE, he must have a vision problem cos most of his passing attempts went to a man in a red shirt.

Santon should have started, not Raylor who is a handicap at times.

Vuckic off, BenArfa on. Gimme a break Pardoo, Obertan should have been the one to leave.

Wilson, ok-ok Simpson, ask for a transfer and never get in the way of the keeper.

We are a mediocre team with a mediocre manager whose game plans are SHITE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

We were jammy, on another day it could have been better for you. Hope your luck turns for the good against the Mancs.

To be honest, it could've been Hodgson on the touchline scratching his arse and smelling it. There's no difference in what I seen tonight to the way they played under him.

Aye Manc-Mag, As usual forums and twitter drown in a maelstrom of hyperboles and over reaction.

I would say we were unlucky at times but overall we didn't deserve anything.

I fancied something there this year - courtesy of vastly underestimated Bellamy I suppose. This result was normally service at Anfield.

We were jammy, on another day it could have been better for you. Hope your luck turns for the good against the Mancs.

To be honest, it could've been Hodgson on the touchline scratching his arse and smelling it. There's no difference in what I seen tonight to the way they played under him.

Hodgson wouldn't have put Gerrard on until the 85th minute.

And again I question Pardoo, but this time his tactics. What's with all this lateral and back passing and little forward motion. Doesn't he understand the importance of getting the ball into the box as much as you can.

Obertan was SHITE, he must have a vision problem cos most of his passing attempts went to a man in a red shirt.

Vuckic off, BenArfa on. Gimme a break Pardoo, Obertan should have been the one to leave.

Wilson, ok-ok Simpson, ask for a transfer and never get in the way of the keeper.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I'm glad people finally realizes what pards really is

Criticism of cabaye is a tad harsh. He, Tiote, coloccini and ba were the only 4 that looked interested. Vuckic was sloppy in the 1st but was playing well in the second, showed how much difference he made when he came off, we started to get overrun. Obertan must wear a nappy when he's playing, he absolutely shits himself anytime the ball is near him. We looked scared...Ben arfa should've come on for him at halftime. Ben arfa was more active defensively than obertan. That is saying something.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Who would you have instead of Pardew?

Hodgson wouldn't have put Gerrard on until the 85th minute.

Hodgson never spent how much?

Aye Manc-Mag, As usual forums and twitter drown in a maelstrom of hyperboles and over reaction.

I fancied something there this year - courtesy of vastly underestimated Bellamy I suppose. This result was normally service at Anfield.

Same here, I fancied we could get something too mate, but I'm not getting all menstrual that we didn't. To do that you have to buy into the 'we should be more adventurous' Sky dogshit (we'd have been 3-0 down at half time if we had) and have complete amnesia about our entire Premiership record at places like this. We might have had a point another day but we weren't robbed so theres no injustice or owt, I can live with that and put it into the correct context.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Steve McClaren

Anyone thinking this is somewhere we usually go and pick up an easy 3 points is tripping tbh.

Not read the thread as I was out for the match but who said that?

Anyone who thinks we'd have had a different result going all out attack from the first whistle. We'd have had a different score maybe (about 5-0 I reckon) but the result wouldn't have been any different. We didn't play particularly well but we played a game that still had us in with a chance going into the 2nd half when we brought HBA on. As he's so massively important (according to the majority on here) that's not an horrendous state of affairs by any means given the context of our 18 Premiership visits to Anfield.

Same here, I fancied we could get something too mate, but I'm not getting all menstrual that we didn't. To do that you have to buy into the 'we should be more adventurous' Sky dogshit (we'd have been 3-0 down at half time if we had) and have complete amnesia about our entire Premiership record at places like this. We might have had a point another day but we weren't robbed so theres no injustice or owt, I can live with that and put it into the correct context.

Yeh I was raging during the game as they really are a horrible crowd but one you put it in to context it's easier to accept. Horrible bastards and apart from the second coming from an incorrectly blown free kick I can't really complain.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

If yer asking me Tom, perhaps Lee Clark. He's doing well with Huddersfield, and he might do well in the premier league with premier league players. Plus he's a Geordie.

Obertan makes me physically and mentally ill... I don't know if it helps to bang my head into the wall, cry, drink or just quit watching future matches containing him.

Edited by Aeris