The Official Liverpool FC vs Newcastle United FC Match Thread

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys really calling for Pardew's removal?

To be replaced by a League One manager no less?

Pardew isn't much more than that really... however I wouldn't insert someone whos not proven at the highest level, thats for sure.

Edited by Aeris

Pardew isn't much more than that really... however I wouldn't insert someone proven at the highest level for sure.

Can you please stop posting about football.

I'll happily talk about music etc with you, but not football.

MT, no. But now that luck has deserted him, he is useless. I litterary spit out my pint when I saw vukcic was starting.

Instead of treating Liverpool like fotballing gods, he could have deployed a more agressive tactic and maybe come out with something.

Ill wager a 30 quid donation to BR foundation we wont be top-10 come end of this season if this clown is left at the wheel.

Santon and Ben arfa starts from now on. There is just no arguing anymore.

He was given little room and no passes and came on in a period were liverpool were upping the ante. Unfair to him tbh.

Best he's not on the field whenever the opposition are in the ascendancy then eh?

Just try and keep a sense of perspective ffs. It's a team game, it lasts for 90 minutes and he came on when we had a (theoretical) chance of winning.

I can only surmise Pardoo is sleeping with Obertan.

Perhaps BenArfa refuses to sleep with Pardoo.

Either way one is getting too much playing time and the other not enough.

And again I question Pardoo, but this time his tactics. What's with all this lateral and back passing and little forward motion. Doesn't he understand the importance of getting the ball into the box as much as you can.

Obertan was SHITE, he must have a vision problem cos most of his passing attempts went to a man in a red shirt.

Santon should have started, not Raylor who is a handicap at times.

Vuckic off, BenArfa on. Gimme a break Pardoo, Obertan should have been the one to leave.

Wilson, ok-ok Simpson, ask for a transfer and never get in the way of the keeper.

We are a mediocre team with a mediocre manager whose game plans are SHITE.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I'm glad people finally realizes what pards really is

Who would you have instead of Pardew?

If yer asking me Tom, perhaps Lee Clark. He's doing well with Huddersfield, and he might do well in the premier league with premier league players. Plus he's a Geordie.

It was adressed more to Aeris but fair enough!

Clark seems to be a decent manager, very, very hardworking but he looks to make the training fun and keeps a good morale around the team.

Pardew isn't much more than that really... however I wouldn't insert someone proven at the highest level for sure.

By the sound of your voice, wouldnt be much talking would there? :sweat:

Pardew is the best manager we're going to get as long as Ashley is running the ship. No manager of integrity will work for a chairman like that.

He's not the best manager but I'd take him over joe kinnear FFS. We're still over achieving in 7th despite the recent shit results.

Pardew isn't much more than that really... however I wouldn't insert someone whos not proven at the highest level, thats for sure.

Ashley wont appoint a coach proven at the highest level you gimboid

Edited by Dr Gloom

And again I question Pardoo, but this time his tactics. What's with all this lateral and back passing and little forward motion. Doesn't he understand the importance of getting the ball into the box as much as you can.

Obertan was SHITE, he must have a vision problem cos most of his passing attempts went to a man in a red shirt.

Vuckic off, BenArfa on. Gimme a break Pardoo, Obertan should have been the one to leave.

Wilson, ok-ok Simpson, ask for a transfer and never get in the way of the keeper.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

If yer asking me Tom, perhaps Lee Clark. He's doing well with Huddersfield, and he might do well in the premier league with premier league players. Plus he's a Geordie.

He might aye, then again he might not.

He's had no prem experience before so at least we can't say he's flopped at the top level. Shame he'll have no more money to work with than Pardew though, eh?

Genuinely unfathomable people are saying get shut of Pardew after a defeat away at Anfield.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

He's had no prem experience before so at least we can't say he's flopped at the top level. Shame he'll have no more money to work with than Pardew though, eh?

Genuinely unfathomable people are saying get shut of Pardew after a defeat away at Anfield.

Ive said it since I saw who his favorite players is...and you are getting repetatively stupid if you think just the defeat at anfield, or just the defeat against wba, or just the defeat against norwich etc. etc. is why we think he needs to go. pardew is repetatively stupid aswell. that

s why he doesn't seem to learn anything from match till match...

Edited by Aeris

What?

W

Its not the defeat itself. Its the way it came about. Way too much respect. And a horrible decision starting vukcic.

'Way too much respect' is just another way of saying we should have tried to play playground football against them. It's not how football works when you're a small squad trying to play to your strengths and nullify an opposition. You can look at it another way and say we normally give them no respect (ie go there and think we can just play a nice passing game, get dicked, shit ourselves and then fuck off home like good little boys) We weren't great but we were in a position to get something out of the game when we brought HBA on and that's not as bad as everyone's making out.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Ive said it since I saw who his favorite players is...

Yes I realise that but that doesnt make you clairvoyant, you just talk shite with all due respect, I was referring to the more generalist response in this thread, which is a massive knee-jerk.

What?

:lol:

Advocating sacking Pardew is laughable, howay man we're 7th ffs we're in a bad run but today was always going to be tough today. I agree the constant omission of Ben Arfa is odd but we don't know what's happening behind the scenes maybe they're wanting to make sure he's fit when Ba leaves? who knows.

Obertan is shite but we don't have too many options tbh.