A Liverpool fan comes in peace

DutchRed

1. What is your opinion on Mike Ashley? I know he's not generally liked..

Now only interested in pushing his Shop Brand. Will run the club at minimum expenditure level possible.

2. What is your opinion on Alan Pardew?

Done very well with materials at his disposal, knows he's not in control of signings but manages the team manfully regardless. He's benefitted from some astute signings but he's a good manager none-the-less

3. How do you rate your season so far?

good, expect now to finish around 8th. Anything higher is a very good season, anything lwoer will be a disappointment given our start.

4. Why on earth St. James' Park has got some terrible sponsor name? Is it Ashley responsible for that?

Yup, Ashley's a cunt.

5. How do you feel on Andy Carroll?

He has bags of potential and it's a source of enjoyment for me that you're not playing to his strengths and that, eventually, he'll be considered a flop and fuck off elsewhere. Provide fir him the chances and he'd get you 20 goals. However, liverpool play the Liverpool way and as such, Carroll will never be accepted by the scousers and will never make it at Anfield. Oh and thanks for the £35m

6. Who have been Newcastle's best players so far this campaign?

Krul, Colo, S.Taylor, Cabaye, Ba. I fully expect Ben Arfa and Tiote to be additions to this list over the rest of the season though.

7. And the worst?

Best, Obertan, and above all else Perch. He hasn't performed particularly below his standard, but his standard is so low I'd applaud him onto the pitch if I were the opposition.

8. Would you like to see Sunderland relegated, or would you miss the Tyne-Wear derby too much?

I'd honestly rather see the back of footballing non-entities like Wigan and Blackburn. At least the mackems get close to 40k a home game (if they're playing someone big... and if the schools are given free tickets... but still.)

9. What are you hoping for in the January transfer window?

A centre Half, a Left back, and a striker. but we'll sign nobody.

10. What is your opinion on Kenny Dalglish, our manager and your former

Persecution complex bigger than the kops, stubborn tactically, an arrogance beyond his success, inflexible and barely comprehensible.

11. What do you make from Liverpool's season so far?

For the money Dalglish has spent I'd be expecting better performances on the pitch and better points on the board. All in all frustrating season for liverpool.

12. Newcastle are given a wild card to sign a random Liverpool player. Who would you opt for?

Enrique, arguably the best left back in Europe.

13. Are there any youth players coming through the Toon ranks worth keeping an eye on?

Vuckic, Abeid, are genuine talents, Campbell has won the same award as Messi and Iniesta so he's worth a watch... other than that it's the same possibly maybes but they'll all probably turn out to be Mellors.

14. Do you have any particular memories of a game between Newcastle and Liverpool?

Robert's deflected freekick. Delicious.

15. Where will both teams be come May?

liverpool 6th

Newcastle 8th

16. What will the score be come Friday night?

2-1 to liverpool

I could see him going to Stoke - they could get the money together.

Won't go this window, but I could see him going on loan next summer and after that season going permanently to a Stoke/Villa/Everton type club.

Edited by The Fish

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat bastard who is only interested in recouping his pennies & we're in limbo at best until he does just that.

Done very well in difficult circumstances so far, but I'm yet to be convinced he's a good manager.

Surprisingly enjoyable, but we've rode our luck. I can't help but feel it's a matter of time before it all goes against us...

4. Why on earth St. James' Park has got some terrible sponsor name? Is it Ashley responsible for that?

Oh yes.

I'm loving his disastrous time at LFC, mainly because it reflects terribly on that arsehole Dalglish. BUT give him the right service and he's a nightmare for any defence.

Ba & Krul stand out, followed by Coloccini, Cabaye & S.Taylor.

7. And the worst?

Obertan & Perch. The latter I sincerely hope to never see in a NUFC shirt again.

8. Would you like to see Sunderland relegated, or would you miss the Tyne-Wear derby too much?

I've seen Sunderland relegated that many times now all the enjoyment's gone out of it. I'd definitely miss the derbies.

A left-back, a centre-back and a striker to cover for Ba & then compliment him on his return from the African cup. However, that simply won't happen - we'll be lucky to see one of those and I'm fully expecting another tidy profit to be made instead.

Whinging arsehole & shit manager who'd had his day 15 years ago.

All things considered? Shite.

12. Newcastle are given a wild card to sign a random Liverpool player. Who would you opt for?

I think Jose Enrique would be of most value to our side. We have too many black players for Suarez to cope with, there'd be hell on.

13. Are there any youth players coming through the Toon ranks worth keeping an eye on?

Shane Ferguson, if he still counts.

14. Do you have any particular memories of a game between Newcastle and Liverpool?

Fuck off.

Newcastle 11th; Liverpool 6th.

1-1

and it's not just the alcohol speaking... I promise

Tits or GTFO

haha :D

btw im surprised most people said theyd take enrique, surely suarez is the best player on their team. Especially when we need a striker.

With regards to pardew, i admire him for the work hes done, especially with the low budget, but my sixth sense says theres something not right about him. And my sixth sense has a good track record, it told me not to trust my left kidney, just before it failed.

Ps: when i write pardew on my phone using predictive text, it always says raped. Not helping his case to be honest.

Suarez is a creative striker that creates and gets on the end of lots of chances, just doesn't score very often.... plus he's a cheat and a proven racist - also looks like a gargoyle.

Enrique's a defender that defends resolutely, is fast, is strong, likes to get forward and has the fitness and speed to get back comfortably. He's also a good bloke who thinks there is to many snow in Birmigan!!!!!!!!

No contest.

Evenin' Geordies!

I'm a 16-years-old Dutch Liverpool supporter(with a huge soft spot for Newcastle, by the way) and a member of Liverpool fan site Red and White Kop. It is our aim to ask fans of the opposition on their opinion before every Liverpool game, so I've brought a couple of questions with me to ask to you and I'd be delighted if some of you would like to answer them. If the article is complete, I'll post a link to it. Please feel free to sign up to Red and White Kop(We've got a couple of Toon fans over there) and if there are questions you'd like to ask on Liverpool, I or other RAWK people will be happy to answer them.

Cheers and regards,

DutchRed

Bit of a prick but tbf I dislike his chairman more. I reckon MA came in with some intentions and it all backfired. Who ever he took his advice from should be shot with shit and then it all went sour. Since then he decided to run the club like one of his tacky shops.

Didnt want him here when he first came but I've been pleasantly surprised. I mean, look at our league position? He must be doing something right. He comes across a bit smarmy at times but like I say, credit where its due.

I think we are a mid table side fighting above our weight currently. But we have a woefully thin squad as shows with a few injuries.

Yes, because he knows and cares fuck all about the club and its history.

On the field I think he suited our play style before he left but he doesnt suit your current style. He's getting a lot of stick when the manager needs to ask why he done well at NUFC and not LFC. Off the field, he was attracted by the money.

Krul on current form one of the best in the league, Colo is assured and after a shaky start is one of the best centre halves we have had & Ba who isnt only bringing the goals but has a good game off the ball also.

7. And the worst?

Obertan is getting a lot of stick and I reckon he is massively a confidence player - lacking confidence. Perch brought into the side after injuries and I dont rate him at all. Best started well but when he's had games recently has offered nothing.

I like the games yes, but every now and again they need to be relegated.

Not to sell any of the first team to fund his social habits

Seems to have a shocking transfer history. I was pleased when he joined NUFC only to see him dismantle a top side and replace it with past it mates. Raised eyebrows at his signings then and the same now with you spending £35M on Carroll and £20M on henderson?

Stuttering, though you would do better given the investment

Enrique

Vukic and maybe Ameobi

Yeah I was at the first 4-3 game with a customer sitting 2 rows away from the Kop. I didnt hide my colours but had a good laugh with the LFC fans around me at my expense.

NUFC - 8th

LFC - 6th

2-2

Cheers!

To save you reading the thread; we're also tossers, gobshites, wankers, arseholes, twats, Aeris is a cock and Drug Wasp is a cunt.

I think they have a problem with people not loving King Kenny, judging by their response.

And one precious mod (the one who forced the Suarez tag underneath usernames no doubt) is tempted to delete the thread due to "the disrespect they show":

very very tempted to delete it due to the disrespect they show.I know a few Geordies and none are like that.Where in hell did you find them?

Oh and DutchRed (OP) doesn't like us. Nice of you to put on a positive front whilst in this thread, eh?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

To save you reading the thread; we're also tossers, gobshites, wankers, arseholes, twats, Aeris is a cock and Drug Wasp is a cunt.

I think they have a problem with people not loving King Kenny, judging by their response.

And one precious mod (the one who forced the Suarez tag underneath usernames no doubt) is tempted to delete the thread due to "disrespect shown".

Oh and DutchRed (OP) doesn't like us. Nice of you to put on a positive front whilst in this thread, eh?

It doesn't matter whether he likes us or not, we don't have a divine right to be liked. Theres plenty of clubs I don't like for a variety of reasons. You're right though, the thing that comes across most is their incredulity and the total affront taken by them that anyone could dislike Kenny Dalglish. Staggering delusion.

This is the standard response of almost all fans of clubs that get the media arse licking Liverpool do though. They get smoke blown up their arses so much/are so over represented on BBC/Sky that they're bewildered when in actual fact it becomes apparent that lots of ordinary football fans just think they're cock ends/nowhere near as worth talking about as they think they are. Add Man U to that list (obviously), although clearly they have more right to be talked about seeing as they've dominated English football for the last 20 years.

I'm not surprised when I hear fans saying they hate the Toon. I dont have the likes of Alan Hansen/Phil Thompson/Alan Green etc etc conning me into thinking we 'matter' in the way they do. When they don't.

How exactly can so many people say Perch has been one of our worst performers this campaign? He has played about 5 games and did very little wrong in any of those games for me. Chelsea, came on and did a job against Drogba, who was then taken off and replaced by Torres. He then did a job on Torres and the last 2 goals cant be blamed on Perch.

Norwich just played long ball to their huge strikers and they scored 3 headers and a fluke scramble. Even Colo wouldnt have been able to cope with Holt or Morrison in the air, we needed Williamson or Taylor to be playing. Swansea we kept a clean sheet so surely he cant have been shite there. WBA Colo was outpaced for their first goal, their second goal was just piss poor as a collective defensive display, should have been cleared and their 3rd goal Id say maybe Perch could have blocked Scharners shot, but it was taken so quickly there was little time to gain balance/composure.

Im not a huge fan of Perch and dont want him in the first team, but if he has to come in to do a job when we have injuries people need to get off his back and give him a chance. The amount of grief he gets around where I sit for no reason at all is actually pathetic.

If the question was 'worst players in our squad' then aye he'd probably be up there, but this season? Give owa

And one precious mod (the one who forced the Suarez tag underneath usernames no doubt) is tempted to delete the thread due to "the disrespect they show":

very very tempted to delete it due to the disrespect they show.I know a few Geordies and none are like that.Where in hell did you find them?

I think it's great that you put the effort in to answer and I'm very grateful for that. Just didn't like the abuse of Dalglish. Perhaps a bit naive on my behalf to put that question in, it's predictable as every set of fans seem to dislike him.

I think it's great that you put the effort in to answer and I'm very grateful for that. Just didn't like the abuse of Dalglish. Perhaps a bit naive on my behalf to put that question in, it's predictable as every set of fans seem to dislike him.

Why are you particularly arsed about people's opinions of Dalglish? When asked as a stand-alone question (and you get genuinely offended by honest answers), it just suggests that your reason for asking is because you think people should be fawning over him, which is massively sad. Just because LFC worship him, why do you imagine other clubs would feel the same way?

Why are you particularly arsed about people's opinions of Dalglish? When asked as a stand-alone question (and you get genuinely offended by honest answers), it just suggests that your reason for asking is because you think people should be fawning over him, which is massively sad. Just because LFC worship him, why do you imagine other clubs would feel the same way?

I won't force anyone to like Dalglish. But a 'retard', an 'arsehole' or even a 'c*nt' is a bit disrespectful. You would probably react the same if Liverpool supporters(or anyone on that behalf) called Sir Bobby Robson such things.

And I was a bit surprised too with the hatred for Dalglish at Newcastle. It was him who guided your team to the Champions League for the first time, it was him who guided your team to the FA Cup final for the first time in a quarter of a century and brought in some great players too. But that's not a problem, just something that surprised me.

There's a fine difference between how Bobby Robson conducted himself and how that gibbering wreck of a manager your lot does though. It's a bit disrespectful you'd even make the comparison.

Daglish dismantled the best attacking side in England when he took over Newcastle also btw. He also signed Andreas Andersson and Ian Rush. No amount of Nobby Solano's can make up for the fact he went to Anfield for that infamous second 4-3 and didn't start Les Ferdinand and David Ginola. He basically derailed NUFC until Bobby Robson (twice the manager Daglish ever will be btw) moved us forward again.