I introduce myself

racing_argentina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the board mate.

Can you give us any South American insight into Suarez's use of the word 'negrito'?

SUAREZ IS FROM URUGUAY, AND IN URUGUAY THEY ARE ALL TWATS. SUAREZ IS A FUCKING RACIST, THAT'S WHY HE SAYS THAT

All I needed to know

welcome to the board fella

Racing

Can you give us any South American insight into Suarez's use of the word 'negrito'?

SUAREZ IS FROM URUGUAY, AND IN URUGUAY THEY ARE ALL TWATS. SUAREZ IS A FUCKING RACIST, THAT'S WHY HE SAYS THAT

A racist, is that the defintion of someone who supports Racing? :P just kidding, friend. Welcome :)

Racing

A racist, is that the defintion of someone who supports Racing? :P just kidding, friend. Welcome :)

:thumbup: racing and newcasle the greatest clubs in the world !!

YOUR ENGLISH SEEMS TO HAVE IMPROVED GREATLY SINCE YOUR FIRST POST. :unsure2:

Racing. How do you rate Guttierez and Collo?

colo is playing very great !! i always thougt that he wasn't a good player, but he suprised me this season

gutierez, is not playing well for my point off wiex, but i think he will do it better !

Edited by racing_argentina

YOUR ENGLISH SEEMS TO HAVE IMPROVED GREATLY SINCE YOUR FIRST POST. :unsure2:

i do what i can, mi teacher is doing a great job ??