I introduce myself

racing_argentina

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola, been to Argentina a few times, Buenos Aires La Boca, Berisso, La Plata, Rosario. Welcome.

i'm from avellaneda, near la boca.

Can't say Avellaneda is a familiar name but maybe I just don't remember. Had a girlfriend in Olivos, and the ship's football team used to play in La Boca and San Vicente. Used to get the train from Retiro station in Buenos Aires. Usually played games against the Aduana or anyone I could arrange a match with.

Big, big fan of Argentine football like even if the standard is for the most part erratic as best.

Clausura last year was dire, do you think Racing will progress now that Simeone has left? His football was far too cautious. Can you keep Gio y Teo?

Would love to go back to Argentina and visit The Cilindro, heard many say it's the best for atmosphere over there.

Until then, Dale Tomba!

• 2 weeks later...

Big, big fan of Argentine football like even if the standard is for the most part erratic as best.

Clausura last year was dire, do you think Racing will progress now that Simeone has left? His football was far too cautious. Can you keep Gio y Teo?

Would love to go back to Argentina and visit The Cilindro, heard many say it's the best for atmosphere over there.

Until then, Dale Tomba!

gio and teo will stay at the club at least 1 year, i think we can win this apertura, becuase boca and velez are playing copa libertadores the first part of the year, so we have to take adventage of that.

you are right, the best atmosphere is in el cilindro

:jonas:

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I've been reading you for a couple months now ( actually since this summer). I'm senegalese, so yeah you know why I'm interrested in your boards :)

I'll give you information about the Dembas in the national team if you want. I hope we win the ACN and the lads go back to newcastle and take y'all to Europe next season. I have several videos and interviews, but it would take time to translate :).

Anyway I'm glad to join you

Hello everyone, I'm new here, I've been reading you for a couple months now ( actually since this summer). I'm senegalese, so yeah you know why I'm interrested in your boards :)

I'll give you information about the Dembas in the national team if you want. I hope we win the ACN and the lads go back to newcastle and take y'all to Europe next season. I have several videos and interviews, but it would take time to translate :).

Anyway I'm glad to join you

Na ga def? I would be delighted to hear what you think of our new signing Papiss.

Na ga def? I would be delighted to hear what you think of our new signing Papiss.

Ahaa Ma ngui fi! Thank you all for welcoming me.

Well I've been following Papiss for a few years now. When he was playing in France at Metz, he didn't really perform well, but it was because the team wasn't playing forward in my opinion. They wanted to defend first, so....When he went to Freiburg it changed. Even if now they can barely make 3 passes, As you can see his stats are very good. I saw every goal he put last season, and he scored some great goals by himself. He rarely misses target, he's a killer in the box. He doesn't need tons of chances to score. I remember he and Ba had a friendly competition like '' who will score more'' and he would come on top. I think they both will be very stimulated to play alongside each other. I see a lot of goals coming for the magpies

There's a mackem on RTG who claims to have seen every single Freiburg game in the last 3 seasons and, according to this lad, Cisse misses loads of chances. Nice to hear from someone else with a different opinion.

Welcome to TT Dembgoals.

Guyz, if you want during the ACN, i will post links where you can see Senegal's games. So you can strart to make your own opinion. First game is for Saturday at 22h GMT

Cheers!

Dembgoals, are you a Toon fan?