Would you happy with 8-10th?

Ayatollah Hermione

At the start of the season id have said yes. But you can't use the excellent start we had as a buffer to accept shite 2nd half of the season.

city shit

man u lucky draw

chelsea shit

norwich shit

swansea shit

wba shit

bolton impossible not to win

liverpuddle shit

man utd most probably shit

I think this run of shit soon evens out the good buffer we had, and piss on the "pardew is a legend" argument. can't wait to finally be heard!

Don't think I've ever seen or heard that argument anywhere, guess it's the voices in your head.

I'd be satisfied with top ten but considering our start and the current league table 7th is what we should be aiming for and naturally many of us will be disappointed if we finish lower.

Also many of us expect our better players to leave next summer or this window even, and we know we aren't going to get lucky again with the replacements everytime. What are the chances of us putting together a run like we did earlier this season, with a shot at Europe in sights. Perhaps thats why many of us so desperately want something from this season and as high a finish as possible.

to tell the truth....8th to 17th....it's all mid-table safety and I'll not crack open the champagne if we're at the top end of that or wallow in misery if its the lower end.

would be nice to finish anywhere higher than last season though just to say we're still heading the right way.

I'd go along with this. How I feel at the end of the season will be determined by what happens in the January transfer window. If the team is weakened in the window then I will be very pessimistic as long as Ashley owns the club.

I'd be happy, I'd be more than happy. Having said that though Ashley has no plan or ambition to build up to something. Fair play he's had good fortune this season and his stars have aligned but his formula of operating is basically a fucking lottery. Every season under his ownership is a toss of the coin job. Heads we win this season, but next season???

At the start of the season I'd have been chuffed to little bits and pieces to finish 8th-10th. But being where we are now and the platform we have to kick on and challenge for 7-5th I'd be disappointed if the start weve had wasn't capitalized on in January Transfer window and our matches through to the end of the season.

At the start of the season id have said yes. But you can't use the excellent start we had as a buffer to accept shite 2nd half of the season.

city shit

man u lucky draw

chelsea shit

norwich shit

swansea shit

wba shit

bolton impossible not to win

liverpuddle shit

man utd most probably shit

I think this run of shit soon evens out the good buffer we had, and piss on the "pardew is a legend" argument. can't wait to finally be heard!

Bit harsh

City will beat most sides

We were unlucky against Chelsea, injuries,Luiz not getting sent off,hitting bar/post

Norwich we had no centre halfs

Did everything but score against Swansea

I agree we should have done West Brom and the gash served up against Scousers.

Given the choice - would people have swapped manager with sunderland?

Martin O'Neill? yes..

Why?

Im not gonna answer your questions anymore, you are not nice to me... :closedeyes:

Keeping the current squad together, finishing higher than tenth and investing in new faces to strengthen the key areas where we're criminally weak would be a fantastic season.

In reality, we'll probably be glad of our brilliant start because we're evening out into obscurity now.