January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Carroll is going to do? :lol:

I've got a stupid feeling, even though Carroll's agent has said he knows nothing about this rumoured loan move, that it could actually happen. Pardew was asked about ithat and other transfers and basically said hes keeping his cards close to his chest. To be honest, i'd have him back. When you watch him at Liverpool you can tell his heart isn't there when hes playing for them.

He was partly ushered out by Ashley, and partly persuaded by the money, but i think he misses Newcastle.

Newcastle made a lot of players. Carroll,Beye,Bassong,Zoggy,Given,Dyer,Jenas plus many more, once they leave the wheels come off

Newcastle made a lot of players. ie. Carroll. Once he left the wheels came off. (Tidied)

Carroll is being used incorrectly. He is a target man and he needs someone to play off. Dalglish has just seen that Carroll was scoring goals, paid £35 mill for him and hoyed him up front and expected the goals to follow. Dalglish is a mug for many reasons, but his use of Carroll shows his mugdom as clearly as anything else does.

Has such a mediocre player as Bent ever commanded such high transfer fees? Dedent poacher but I'm struggling to think of a game when he's played well or scored good goals. At least if he goes for 25-30m it only rockets the asking price for Ba when people come knocking!

Has such a mediocre player as Bent ever commanded such high transfer fees? Dedent poacher but I'm struggling to think of a game when he's played well or scored good goals. At least if he goes for 25-30m it only rockets the asking price for Ba when people come knocking!

Darren Bent isn't a fantastic all round footballer but I think he's more than just a 'decent' poacher. He has scored one in two for the past few years which isn't easy. I really don't see how you can call him mediocre.

Williams been great for Swansea this season but I can't see why they are gonna let him go.

I feel we need to sign a utility defensive player who can slot into all roles, fullback (left), centre back or the Tiote role. Someone better than Perch obviously. I know this player called Vegard Forren who's an absolute starlet in our Norwegian team Molde, he's exactly that player. I've been wanting us to sign him since the beginning of last season. (Partly because he's Norwegian :P). He's even been linked to Newcastle for a while.

Edited by Aeris

I reckon we'll be in for a centre-half like.

Had to laugh at the QPR £4m bid for Samba, can't see him going for anything under £7m. Wouldn't mind Williams of Swansea, but don't think he's much better (or worse) than Williamson. I'd expect a centre half sooner rather than later.