January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

Ryder did some digging(down the front of his y-fronts, possibly) and says there's absolutely nothing in it aside from Swansea trying to generate interest.

Edited by Barney

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a blog, but saw this about South American players that're being scouted by Premier League clubs, linked on twitter

long-time Newcastle target Facundo Ferreyra is still on their radar. Rising to prominence with Argentina’s under-20 side, the Banfield striker is a tall, yet mobile forward who can finish with both feet. Still young, ‘chucky’ will grow into a target man role with age, but his raw talent has got him on the Premier League radar and interestingly, he shares an agent (Marcelo Lombilla) with Toon captain Fabricio Coloccini.

Twitter now saying we've agreed a fee with Cessena for Yohan Benalouane

Got to be a joke, right? A play on the fact we've agreed a fee for another Demba, now here's a player who's also called Yohan?

but anyway, twitter is having a fit about this now.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Yohan Benalouane now also being heavily touted with #nufc unconfirmed at this stage

Its all getting a bit mental.

He is shit BTW.

How much have you seen of him?

And he'd be coming in as cover for Colo/Taylor/Williamson, anyway, you'd imagine.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Yohan Benalouane now also being heavily touted with #nufc unconfirmed at this stage

He is shit BTW.

impossible.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

He is shit BTW.

impossible.

Hidden under all of the sly quips LM, surely you must be pleased if (if) the Cisse deal is confirmed? Id imagine you more than anyone that despite the hatred of the regime, want the best for the club?

Long time since we could say that it's getting abit metal transfer-wise at Newcastle.

The defender is needed aswell but Papa Demba is an excellent signing. That could wrap up our transfer business this window though.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

He is shit BTW.

impossible.

Hidden under all of the sly quips LM, surely you must be pleased if (if) the Cisse deal is confirmed? Id imagine you more than anyone that despite the hatred of the regime, want the best for the club?

if we see the Carroll cash in its entirety, with no sales, I would be pleased, of course I would.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Hearing that #nufc not in for Benalouane

The man is a total tool :lol:

Wouldn't read much into what he says - about as trustworthy as Colin the clown.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

He is shit BTW.

impossible.

if we see the Carroll cash in its entirety, with no sales, I would be pleased, of course I would.

Im not even thinking about the Carroll money. Just this as a stand alone deal. Highly rated forward. If we can sell Carroll for £35M, replace him with Ba and Cisse and have money to spare to go towards other elements of the club, has to be a cracking deal?

dont put it past ashley he will sell to make room for the buying type weather its cisse cissokho or any other

even Deaders knows better than the wannabee experts.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

He is shit BTW.

impossible.

Im not even thinking about the Carroll money. Just this as a stand alone deal. Highly rated forward. If we can sell Carroll for £35M, replace him with Ba and Cisse and have money to spare to go towards other elements of the club, has to be a cracking deal?

if you mean other positions in the team, of course, that is what I said. Diverting money to other areas of the club, is what selling clubs do, not progressive big clubs.

Just like man united did with the money they got for ronaldo and tevez?

Selling club?

omg. Laugh of the century. Keep it up, fool.

This sort of shite is what lets some people down, sometimes I really wonder if this place is becoming more like Newcastle Online, when I see utter shite like this.

Edited by LeazesMag

It's a shame that LM has put himself in a position where he can't even be happy about us signing a new number 9. He's like a kid that's getting tickled, but they're in a huff about something so they're steadfastly refusing to giggle.

Edited by Gemmill