January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

keep taylor hes done great for us

not the first time youve mentioned it deaders but no one is suggesting we sell taylor, hes injured for the rest of the season, we need another CB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blast from the past: :lol:

International football agent Christophe Mongai has revealed why Marseille cannot seem to cash in on midfielder Lucho Gonzalez.

The Argentine playmaker is eager to leave Velodrome and Marseille chiefs are prepared to sell him at the right price.

However, despite the player’s obvious qualities, the French giants have yet to receive a concrete offer.

“The problem of Lucho is his cost,” Christophe Mongai, the agent who represents Bacary Sanga and Nene, told La Provence.

“He was purchased for €18 million, whereas he is now worth €3m or €4m. Given his age, the club that buy him would have no prospect of reselling the player in the future.

”On top of that, he is also blocked by the €2.5 million per year salary.”

wrong gonzalez I think Parky, Nacho and Lucho are different players

To me it appears that Smith has two choices really: take a pay cut, go out on loan and prove himself in the Championship with the aim of getting a deal in June or stay where he is, pick up his unearned wages and face the prospect of several humiliating trials in the summer with Championship teams.

I wouldn't hold my breath on him going anywhere.

To me it appears that Smith has two choices really: take a pay cut, go out on loan and prove himself in the Championship with the aim of getting a deal in June or stay where he is, pick up his unearned wages and face the prospect of several humiliating trials in the summer with Championship teams.

I wouldn't hold my breath on him going anywhere.

He will get a Championship club nee bother next season. On massivley reduced wages of course, so why leave now? Especially the way he is "treated" by the management. I'd sit tight collect my dough and laugh at FMA.

Did I see Frimpong playing for Wolves in their last game? I assume thats a loan signing. Good move.

Yep. He'll do well in that team. Dirty.

FYP

I wonder what Carroll is going to do? :lol:

I've got a stupid feeling, even though Carroll's agent has said he knows nothing about this rumoured loan move, that it could actually happen. Pardew was asked about ithat and other transfers and basically said hes keeping his cards close to his chest. To be honest, i'd have him back. When you watch him at Liverpool you can tell his heart isn't there when hes playing for them.

He was partly ushered out by Ashley, and partly persuaded by the money, but i think he misses Newcastle.