January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We beat them 2-0 to be fair (as in we didn't score the third goal). Like I said would the club really have put out a DVD for a 2-0 win, regardess of how good we were?

We systematically outplayed the champions for 90 minutes. We were well worth the 3-0 regardless of who scored it.

I'd be interested to know who provides the commentary for the DVD and if they don't refer to ManUre as 'United'.

I'm sure that was a difficult choice for the club to make.

Also, with his 'one boss' comment, is he implying that it's not Pardew who wants him out but Ashley and Llambias? If so then well done fellas.

HSV are saying that they have asked to make Bruma's (loan) move from Chelsea permanent. Highly rated Dutch CD.

Any idea on how Mancienne is doing over there?

Not a regular...Think he had a little inj...Coaches are good at HSV and sure his game will come on.

HSV are saying that they have asked to make Bruma's (loan) move from Chelsea permanent. Highly rated Dutch CD.

Any idea on how Mancienne is doing over there?

Not a regular...Think he had a little inj...Coaches are good at HSV and sure his game will come on.

Cheers, fair play to him for making the move.

Jordan Rhodes bang in 5 against Wycombe and is now compared to Shearer and Cole. Pards what are you waiting for! Bid bid bid!

He's a canny player, Tom has mentioned him canny frequently in the past. He's an intelligent looking player with decent movement in the (albeit) few games I've seen him play, wouldn't mind at all if we got him for a low fee tbh.

Van Aanholdt has returned to chelsea from a loan... would be an excellent signing for sure.

Did he even get a game for Wigan?

not sure but unless he has turned to shite he is a canny player imo. Decent attitude too..

Hope to see a CB come in. I like Williamson (especially alongside Colo) but if he goes down, we're looking dodgy. A younger player who will be willing to wait and develop as a squad choice might not be a bad option. Not seen a lot of Tomkins but he seems to fit that mould; it's not the worst idea.