January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagitta had a really bad week this week with Blacks leisure having been sold / getting sold to his rival JD Sports.

Ashley had 52mill tied up in Blacks and won't see a penny.

Having a right strop about it in the city.

Not sure how bad business dealings effect his football dealings, if at all.

Sagitta had a really bad week this week with Blacks leisure having been sold / getting sold to his rival JD Sports.

Ashley had 52mill tied up in Blacks and won't see a penny.

Having a right strop about it in the city.

Not sure how bad business dealings effect his football dealings, if at all.

so that's where the Carroll cash has gone ?

It wasn't Ashley's own money that has been lost but that of Sports Direct. Serves him right, Blacks and their suppliers told him to fuck off on numerous occasions but he thought he'd bully his way into a takeover with dirty tactics.

It wasn't Ashley's own money that has been lost but that of Sports Direct. Serves him right, Blacks and their suppliers told him to fuck off on numerous occasions but he thought he'd bully his way into a takeover with dirty tactics.

thats Tiote gone then

Was it the Blacks takeover where North Face said they'd stop supplying them if SD took them over as they didn't want their brand sullied by association? Or words to that effect.

Edited by alex

yea i reckon ashley will sell tiote and maybe ba to compensate his loss eh here we go again more sellings less investment into the club as always

you tell the thick cunts deaders

Edited by LeazesMag

http://www.foot01.com/equipe/lyon/cissokho-une-fausse-blessure-et-un-transfert-lundi-a-newcastle,82919

The absence of Aly Cissokho in the group that travels to Montpellier on Saturday surprised many, the defender of the official Olympique Lyonnais with muscle pain. Depending on progress, this package could be justified by the imminent departure of Cissokho. The regional newspaper says it will do in the next 72 hours the trip to Newcastle to undergo a medical examination. If it is positive, while Aly Cissokho could commit on Monday with the Magpies, who coveted for quite some time. No price has been raised so far, but we know that in this case Jean-Michel Aulas wanted to get a sum of around 10 th, even if now we talk now 9ME. A relatively respectable for a defender given the current status of the transfer market.

http://www.foot01.co...newcastle,82919

The absence of Aly Cissokho in the group that travels to Montpellier on Saturday surprised many, the defender of the official Olympique Lyonnais with muscle pain. Depending on progress, this package could be justified by the imminent departure of Cissokho. The regional newspaper says it will do in the next 72 hours the trip to Newcastle to undergo a medical examination. If it is positive, while Aly Cissokho could commit on Monday with the Magpies, who coveted for quite some time. No price has been raised so far, but we know that in this case Jean-Michel Aulas wanted to get a sum of around 10 th, even if now we talk now 9ME. A relatively respectable for a defender given the current status of the transfer market.

s_57515_1041_2010_2.jpg

He has the potential to make a big improvement to our starting 11 with him coming in at left back and Santon switching to the right but I wonder if it puts off a new striker until the Summer? Presuming they still want a new centre back.

I take it this could be the end of Simpson too if he won't sign a new contract.

They only recently signed Santos though and they have Gibbs as backup.I know they've got a bit of an injury crisis there but just can't see Wenger splashing so much out on a lb when he just bought one 4 months ago.

Not that I can see us paying that either mind.

I fully believe he is thinking about coming to us...put in a little ground work and tweeted him (in French I might add) for him to come join the revolution...matter of time people, matter of time. That or he was visiting yohan on his birthday.