January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

From what I remember of Macbeth, he was hugely concerned about the state of the finances under Hall and Shepherd. I understand that the response to this will be filled with irrelevant references to things we were "5th" best at, but the top and bottom of it is that we WERE a financial shambles at the time he was saying we were.

Then WHY did you demand UNLIMITED backing for your man Souness???

There's TWO ways of looking at it. UNLIMITED backing only ends up in a Leeds scenario, but we didn't go as balls deep with them and we were richer.

ALEX made a few good points about it this morning. All we need is hope that one day we'll lift a trophy and have one big PARTY.

LIVIN in this toon all you want is a bit of JOY for the fans.

:spit:

Very nice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I remember of Macbeth, he was hugely concerned about the state of the finances under Hall and Shepherd. I understand that the response to this will be filled with irrelevant references to things we were "5th" best at, but the top and bottom of it is that we WERE a financial shambles at the time he was saying we were.

There's TWO ways of looking at it. UNLIMITED backing only ends up in a Leeds scenario, but we didn't go as balls deep with them and we were richer.

ALEX made a few good points about it this morning. All we need is hope that one day we'll lift a trophy and have one big PARTY.

LIVIN in this toon all you want is a bit of JOY for the fans.

Brilliant! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

you can stop moaning too. you got what you wanted having finally come around to the CORRECT and FACTUAL argument i have been making for at least 5 years. yes it really is that long. and i'm still having the same argument whether you like it or not.

you're not disagreeing with me anymore though are you ?

Guest CabayeAye

We've been linked to Keita from Barca today. Not really sure a 32-year old midfielder who'll fuck off in January to the ACN would be a terrific signing...

Especially when we already have Cabaye, Tiote, Guthrie, and Ben Arfa. Perch even played a couple of games at CM!