January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tits, I've always thought of myself as too good to be true, but that rather me being non-existant than someone with the charecteristics you describe :P Wouldn't matter what they imagine me as though, I'm not here to collect you inbred tossers for dates and one-night-stands lol...

I'd imagine you as one of those girls that plays warcraft about 15hrs a day, owns the Xena boxset and is 'Queen High Elf' of your weekend LARPing group.

Or I would if I weren't completely convinced you're a WUM.

No striker is the finally step in their all too familiar routine of slowly downsizing their promises.

Starts with an all of the money will be invested in the squad and apparently ends with an unfortunately he failed his medical. In the meantime the passing of time has lessened the ire and anger of many supporters.

Anyone who has been paying attention and isn't delusional won't really be surprised by this news.

Suddenly all the lads turn chatty and friendly, I wonder why :lol:

Reel your cocks in lads. Every internet female is in reality J69 in trousers, enjoying a late night wank snack.

"Chatty and friendly"? :lol:

Read my posts again.

I have to question why a young female Norwegian music student supports and knows a lot about NUFC instead of a more obvious club like Arsenal or Man Utd. And then I further have to question whether Aeris is serious or whether's she's just a clever WUM. And whether Aeris is actually female and a music student etc at all.

Are all Norwegian girls this fiesty?

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Well supporting a club is rather irrational, you just do. Didnt you see that tasty lass supporting blackburn @ anfield? Was nearly off to the blackburn forums...

Norwegian girls are like everyone else I guess. Some feisty, some ginger...

As to whether Aeris is a girl? Who knows :lol: may well be, ask her(/him) :lol:

:lol:

Be careful about offering yourself on the forums when you are drunk and vulnerable, Tecato is like a shark lurking here come night-time, ctrl--shifting between this page and Ryanair.com for a cheap fare to norway.