Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

discuss

btw I started the match thread when we met Bolton and we won. Having me starting this thread will 100% guarantee our second victory in 9 games, also Obertan scoring his first goal, Krul keeping his sheets clean and Pardew to reclaim his legend status.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to see Obertan, and I think Jonas needs a rest. So lets hope for a 433 guys, like LBT has been pointing out.

My prefered tactic:

Willo and Colo centre halfs is obvious choices. If Tiote and Vuckic(?) (Perch and Smith are both liabilities) aims to play deeper on the pitch to help out defensively both wide and central, we can play with offensive wingbacks, Raylor right and Santon left. Cabaye should be working as the main link between midfield and attack and should do the biggest creative work with his precise passes and vision. Ben Arfa and Best set as inside forwards on each side of Ba and should work as final assistants for our topscorer or finish themselves when having a good opportunity, also dribble down the flank and link up with wingbacks for crossing situations aiming at Ba/opposite inside forward and midfielders on offensive runs.

Krul

Raylor-----Willo----Colo-----Santon

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Best--------------------Barfa

Ba

Are you deano in drag?

I don't want to see Obertan, and I think Jonas needs a rest. So lets hope for a 433 guys, like LBT has been pointing out.

My prefered tactic:

Willo and Colo centre halfs is obvious choices. If Tiote and Vuckic(?) (Perch and Smith are both liabilities) aims to play deeper on the pitch to help out defensively both wide and central, we can play with offensive wingbacks, Raylor right and Santon left. Cabaye should be working as the main link between midfield and attack and should do the biggest creative work with his precise passes and vision. Ben Arfa and Best set as inside forwards on each side of Ba and should work as final assistants for our topscorer or finish themselves when having a good opportunity, also dribble down the flank and link up with wingbacks for crossing situations aiming at Ba/opposite inside forward and midfielders on offensive runs.

Krul

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Ba

Are you deano in drag?

I'm just sick and tired of boring 442 thats all

If Pardew put that formation out I would advocate sacking him instantly before hanging him off the tyne bridge.

FM tastic.

and what on earth is going on with the thread title? This will not do...

Round 20? :lol: you a Yank or something now?

Just hope we don't get the backlash from their loss to Blackburn.

lol, thats how they say it in norway...

Apologies then mate thought it was just an American thing.

If Pardew put that formation out I would advocate sacking him instantly before hanging him off the tyne bridge.

FM tastic.

and what on earth is going on with the thread title? This will not do...

so it's fm tastic to suggest something alternative to 442 now, god in hell you make absolutely no sense today. did somebody drag you out of the bed by the hair and throw you into a garbage container this morning, aaaarggggh... :angry2:

Obertan not injured, no?

Looks good, however we all know the drill...

Simmo colo willo raylor

obertan tiote cabaye jonas

Best Ba

0-3..

This, with Vuckic in again for Obertan

Edited by ULSTER MAG

My prefered tactic:

Willo and Colo centre halfs is obvious choices. If Tiote and Vuckic(?) (Perch and Smith are both liabilities) aims to play deeper on the pitch to help out defensively both wide and central, we can play with offensive wingbacks, Raylor right and Santon left. Cabaye should be working as the main link between midfield and attack and should do the biggest creative work with his precise passes and vision. Ben Arfa and Best set as inside forwards on each side of Ba and should work as assistants for our topscorer or finish themselves when having a good opportunity, also dribble down the flank and link up with wingbacks for crossing situations aiming at Ba/opposite inside forward and midfielders on offensive runs.

Krul

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Ba

Holy shit!!!

My prefered tactic:

Willo and Colo centre halfs is obvious choices. If Tiote and Vuckic(?) (Perch and Smith are both liabilities) aims to play deeper on the pitch to help out defensively both wide and central, we can play with offensive wingbacks, Raylor right and Santon left. Cabaye should be working as the main link between midfield and attack and should do the biggest creative work with his precise passes and vision. Ben Arfa and Best set as inside forwards on each side of Ba and should work as assistants for our topscorer or finish themselves when having a good opportunity, also dribble down the flank and link up with wingbacks for crossing situations aiming at Ba/opposite inside forward and midfielders on offensive runs.

Krul

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Ba

you must have seen something in best that i've missed to think he can play wide right. and what has vuckic done exactly do be starting ahead of jonas? bizarre selection.

My prefered tactic:

Krul

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Ba

you must have seen something in best that i've missed to think he can play wide right. and what has vuckic done exactly do be starting ahead of jonas? bizarre selection.

vuckic is not a winger here, hes a central midfielder also supporting the left back defensively

best is not a winger here, he's a forward attacking from the right side and also supplying the striker

Edited by Aeris

My prefered tactic:

Krul

Tiote-------------Vuckic

Cabaye

Ba

vuckic is not a winger here, hes a central midfielder also supporting the left back defensively

best is not a winger here, he's a forward attacking from the right side and also supplying the striker

3 attackers against Man U then. Righto. Fuck you're dense. :lol:

3 forwards, no wingers or even midfielders on the wing. :lol:

you are just incapable of understanding the complexity of this formation :P now please delete my account because you are all a band of fuckwits.

Edited by Aeris

Tbf you can play pretty much any formation you want if your left sided midfield starter (Vuckic) is also a central midfielder and left back cover :lol:

Presumably Krul is expected to get forward at intervals too.

Tbf you can play pretty much any formation you want if your left sided midfield starter (Vuckic) is also a central midfielder and left back cover :lol:

In all honesty I wouldn't even say Vuckic is a winger he doesn't seem to have the pace. At the moment I would say he's only an attacking midfielder, although he's decent at getting balls in the air.

In all honesty I wouldn't even say Vuckic is a winger he doesn't seem to have the pace. At the moment I would say he's only an attacking midfielder, although he's decent at getting balls in the air.

I'd agree. I'd say that's the only function he's shown some capability of at this level (yet...hopefully he will come on in time-I've actually got a decent feeling about the lad). Despite that she's got him starting out of that position, and operating effectively in three positions - central and left midfield with additional defensive duties. Oh and that's against the current league champions.

Fuck me gently and she slates Pardew's tactics every post. It's a piece of piss picking teams when your youngest, most inexperienced player can be relied upon to cover three positions he's never played in before in the same game against the top side in the country.