Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got to say, i thought we were bloody brilliant. a strong man u side hardly had a sniff all night. credit to pardew and the players. that sort of thing doesn't happen every day - 4 points off man u this season. fuck you fergie

most unexpected win I can remember. Had literally no inkling we'd even draw this one.

mmm when was the last time Man U had such a weak central mid? Their best player there is a 37 year old Giggs vs Tiote and Cabaye.

The OG was absolute quality :lol:

Aye and missing Vidic too. I think it was more to do with the fact that they usually rape teams after defeats like they had against Blackburn last week that it was surprising.

Edited by TicTacWoe

incredibly happy! but pardew didn't convince me with the subs he did...

Strola needed to come off, I was thinking Barfa was going to be his choice.

Was shocked with Perch coming on in CM tbh.

BUT

We won. Great choice of Strola and Ba upfront. the back 4 played great.

This is the greatest football club on earth. Every time I think I've got NUFC figured out, something incredible happens.

I'll be walking on air for a week. Get. In. Get in! Have it you diving pricks, have it you red-nosed bastard, have it Webb, have all of it.

:nufc: :nufc: :nufc:

an incredible match!!! can't stop smiling!!! every player put 100% shift in, Ba looks one of the most dangerous strikers in the league, if not THE most dangerous. He's not afraid of any defender, and when ever he has the ball he has so much space and time on the ball.

Cabayes freekick was an absolute beaut!

Credit to Simpson who played well and made a crucial stop on the line (again) if he had not made that stop, it may have been a completely different game

Santon looks very exciting on the ball and looks like he could be a great replacement for enrique

Tiote is an absolute beast!

Edited by Tino asprilla