Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

Our bad spell occurred when;

1. we faced the top teams, and

2. our defence was decimated by the loss of both Taylor and, briefly, Colo

Williamson has come in and is doing a job.

Agreed we'll see at the end of the season, but as of now this is a good season and Pardew is in charge.

My glass is half full, bitches.

NAILPHTO.JPG

on

200px-Anthony_Head_Cleveland_Vulkon_Slayercon_cropped.jpg

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

Tonight he won, and gets a breathing room. The issues are still there however.

Of course there are issues you melon farmer.

You are a Proper OOT like, this win means something no matter how shite everything else might be. There are massive issues around and above the one you are focussed on, everyone on here knows that. No one chose Pards and there won't be that many that think he's the answer, but this is how it is, this is who we have. This is what it's like supporting Newcastle. How is your whining going to change that? Or mine, or Ant's or anyone else's? There are invariably all these issues associated with the club. What you seem to fail to understand and embrace is genuine joy and pleasure in this victory despite the perpetual rollercoaster of shite.

If you can't enjoy this and have a bit crack with your fellow supporters, well I don't know what the fuck you want. You can't influence Ashley. You're on rails kidda, enjoy the scenery when it's pleasant rather than shouting at the man stoking the fire, regardless.

Edited by trophyshy

We were promised champagne fotball and get hoofing, and we have top players on the bench and are fielding shite. Thats why I am upset. Adress those two issues and fagdew can go on, regardless of his failure to sign anybody.

You are a Proper OOT like, this win means something no matter how shite everything else might be. There are massive issues around and above the one you are focussed on, everyone on here knows that. No one chose Pards and there won't be that many that think he's the answer, but this is how it is, this is who we have. This is what it's like supporting Newcastle. How is your whining going to change that? Or mine, or Ant's or anyone else's? There are invariably all these issues associated with the club. What you seem to fail to understand and embrace is genuine joy and pleasure in this victory despite the perpetual rollercoaster of shite.

If you can't enjoy this and have a bit crack with your fellow supporters, well I don't know what the fuck you want. You can't influence Ashley. You're on rails kidda, enjoy the scenery when it's pleasant rather than shouting at the man stoking the fire, regardless.

Im as happy as anyone in here. Does this win undo months of shite results and poor decisions? Some on here seems to think so, I just happen to disagree.

Im not complaining about things that cannot be adressed. Our players are what they are, not cream of the crop but capable of a top-7 finish. However we have better players sat on the bench than on the field,

odd tactics given our resources and a manager that does not put pressure on the board room regarding shortcomings in our starting elleven, because he is thick as thieves with them.

Does it take anything away from the win? No. Biggest win Ive ever witnessed. Does it change the last few months of poor coaching? No.

Tonight was about the lads, not the manager. Just like last years 3-1 win over Liverpool at home. My 2 cents.

fagdew? Other than some bizarre homophobia that is just nonsense. Surely you could stretch to Tard-ew or something? Not sure if I'm more disappointed with the lack of pun skills or the fact we have to be associated with you

the lads were great tonight

(nothing to do with pardew like, just same old setup and bad substiutions) Ba Cabaye and Tiote just ran riot

Give it a rest you bore

Absolute nonsense to be questioning Pardew and giving him no credit tonight tbh. Clean sheet and 3 goals against the champions, don't be fucking daft.

Not really, what changed tonight compared to the other games tactically or with the substitutions? nothing pretty much other than Taylor for Obertan.

A great result, fantastic, but absolutely fuck all to do with anything other than the lads putting in a stellar shift

and JSM how about you fuck up ya flipflopping little git, fairly changed your tune from this morning, wanting HBA starting behind Ba, but naw it's grand actually bringing perch best and Obertan on now?

Yeah I did, like most. He didn't,we won so credit where its due you daft cunt.

Pardew set the tactics, got them playing and giving their all. The subs worked so button it you bellend

aaawww...ba seems really really sad to leave for acn :( wish I could give him a big wet kiss on his luscious lips and convince him to retire international football :P

Reported!

Reported!

great point of departure for a debate :lol:

I thought it was a reasonable and contextual question, but as it's beyond you I'll ask you something simpler.

Which of these results are you prepared to put down to 'the lads', just so we know? Put a P (for Pardew), an L (for the lads) or an I (for injuries) next to the fixture to cast your judgement accordingly.

Ant and Aeris and anyone else are free to join in.

August

13 Aug, 17:30 Newcastle United 0 - 0 Arsenal Premier League

20 Aug, 12:00 Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

25 Aug, 19:45 Scunthorpe United 1 - 2 Newcastle United League Cup

28 Aug, 13:00 Newcastle United 2 - 1 Fulham Premier League

September

12 Sep, 20:00 Queens Park Rangers 0 - 0 Newcastle United Premier League

17 Sep, 15:00 Aston Villa 1 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

20 Sep, 19:45 Nottingham Forest 3 - 4 Newcastle United League Cup

24 Sep, 15:00 Newcastle United 3 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Premier League

October

1 Oct, 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

16 Oct, 16:00 Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League

22 Oct, 15:00 Newcastle United 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic Premier League

26 Oct, 20:00 Blackburn Rovers 4 - 3 Newcastle United League Cup

31 Oct, 20:00 Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United Premier League

November

5 Nov, 12:45 Newcastle United 2 - 1 Everton Premier League

19 Nov, 15:00 Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

26 Nov, 15:00 Manchester United 1 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

December

3 Dec, 12:45 Newcastle United 0 - 3 Chelsea Premier League

10 Dec, 15:00 Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

17 Dec, 15:00 Newcastle United 0 - 0 Swansea City Premier League

21 Dec, 19:45 Newcastle United 2 - 3 West Bromwich Albion Premier League

26 Dec, 15:00 Bolton Wanderers 0 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

30 Dec, 19:45 Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

January

4 Jan, 20:00 Newcastle United 3 - 0 Manchester United Premier League

Edited by trophyshy

:lol:

You've had some top crack recently and that's a lovely post.

omg seeing Simpson flirting with Krul at the end of the match...Simp got the most beautiful happy eyes Ive ever seen on a boy :o

Here's something to get you wet then.

010278871793700.jpg

nooo, ugly! this cant be simpson :(

great point of departure for a debate :lol:

I thought it was a reasonable and contextual question, but as it's beyond you I'll ask you something simpler.

Which of these results are you prepared to put down to 'the lads', just so we know? Put a P (for Pardew), an L (for the lads) or an I (for injuries) next to the fixture to cast your judgement accordingly.

Ant and Aeris and anyone else are free to join in.

August

13 Aug, 17:30 Newcastle United 0 - 0 Arsenal Premier League

20 Aug, 12:00 Sunderland 0 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

25 Aug, 19:45 Scunthorpe United 1 - 2 Newcastle United League Cup

28 Aug, 13:00 Newcastle United 2 - 1 Fulham Premier League

September

12 Sep, 20:00 Queens Park Rangers 0 - 0 Newcastle United Premier League

17 Sep, 15:00 Aston Villa 1 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

20 Sep, 19:45 Nottingham Forest 3 - 4 Newcastle United League Cup

24 Sep, 15:00 Newcastle United 3 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Premier League

October

1 Oct, 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

16 Oct, 16:00 Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham Hotspur Premier League

22 Oct, 15:00 Newcastle United 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic Premier League

26 Oct, 20:00 Blackburn Rovers 4 - 3 Newcastle United League Cup

31 Oct, 20:00 Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United Premier League

November

5 Nov, 12:45 Newcastle United 2 - 1 Everton Premier League

19 Nov, 15:00 Manchester City 3 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

26 Nov, 15:00 Manchester United 1 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

December

3 Dec, 12:45 Newcastle United 0 - 3 Chelsea Premier League

10 Dec, 15:00 Norwich City 4 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

17 Dec, 15:00 Newcastle United 0 - 0 Swansea City Premier League

21 Dec, 19:45 Newcastle United 2 - 3 West Bromwich Albion Premier League

26 Dec, 15:00 Bolton Wanderers 0 - 2 Newcastle United Premier League

30 Dec, 19:45 Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United Premier League

January

4 Jan, 20:00 Newcastle United 3 - 0 Manchester United Premier League

More brilliance.

P, L, I in that order for all of them but i've only got eyes for Pards.

I think it was quite good. Creative if not for anything else. Bit of Steve Jobs in me I reckon.

If you are gonna defend your homophobia please don't invite such obvious necro/homosexual comebacks in your posts. on the night of one of our biggest victories in years you serve only to highlight the fact that we have morons that support us too. good game, good game. cunt (sorry cath)

:lol:

You've had some top crack recently and that's a lovely post.

Cheers Chez, my efforts to make up for your lazy spell. ;)

The first 11 games we were incredibly lucky at times combined with piss poor finishing by the other teams. Following the hard games where we fell through properly, we had a few matches where mediocre teams found us out.

Today we bounced back with a massive win, but certain players elevated their level of play to a large degree - which obviously made the difference.

Pardew obviously deserves credit for such a win, but it was as much the players as anything else. The same players playing the same formation that has yielded some rather embarassing results up until now.

Still. A massive win and Im happy, 33 points in the bag and a solid 7th spot.

Interesting times ahead without Ba and Tiote. Lets see how it pans out.

Edited by Lake Bells tits