Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of Webb's awful decisions made me laugh because they were so bad.

Namely the on where Ferdinand jumped on Demba Ba's back - how could that possibly a Man United free kick? :lol:

That goes straight in to my top 20 favourite Newcastle games, absolutely fantastic, no fluke and maybe I'm getting a bit carried away but you're going back 10 years at least till you've seen a more complete centre forward showing in black and white. Demba Ba at todays prices is a £40m centre forward, who's more effective than him, if he had've fucked Ramadan off he'd probably have scored even more. Absolutely love him, comes across as a cracking bloke, what a fuckin player. We have at least 5 players who would get in almost all the sides above us. Howard Webb was an utter utter prick, the decisions up to the point we scored were scandalous, always alwayyyyys think back to Fulham in 2009 for that prick. However, what a night to be a toon fan, and I loved that nobhead Ryder's headline on the front page of the Chronicle, wonder what @dannysimpson12 thinks of it.

Disrespectful thing to say...I think actually his religion is part of whats fuelling him to become a better footballer. Being "muslim" myself I understand what it means to him.

Fuck off.

You are being pathetic. You don't seem to comprehend the complexity of being a muslim, do you? Btw, I do not stand for terror related to religion at all, it's lunatic, and I enjoy freedom of speech in Norway and I have nothing against other religions or other views, but I have to right to tell if you are being disrespectful to someones belief because I could understand how much the belief means for them, that doesn't mean I'm gonna do something about it.

Someone posts a picture that is meant to be disrespectful and just utterly stupid, instead of raging like a lunatic I'm being self-ironic about it, I don't se how that is offensive...offensive to myself? I am a muslim...a peaceful one, just like Demba is.

Edited by Aeris

I enjoyed reading this thread, points of view from toon fans who were at the games, locals who watched in telly, nationals who love the club, Argentinians sat in their hoose watching us, and two people try to fuck it up, both wanks, both Norwegian. Fucking wierdo's. We beat Man Utd 3-0 man you fuckin dickheads.

I enjoyed reading this thread, points of view from toon fans who were at the games, locals who watched in telly, nationals who love the club, Argentinians sat in their hoose watching us, and two people try to fuck it up, both wanks, both Norwegian. Fucking wierdo's. We beat Man Utd 3-0 man you fuckin dickheads.

It's my thread so fuck off!!

Ant is Norwegian?

;)

Its not for you, its for Brock Manson, who thinks I have double standards.

Stevie in his own immitable way was only suggesting that Ba would have scored more goals if he had skipped ramadan. What is that? Thought crime? :lol:

You're purposefully de-railing an otherwise celebratory thread to gain attention are you not?

Tell me what kind of Islam do you follow?

Edited by Park Life

and I'm just suggesting his religion is what keeps him on top. belief can do good things in many ways.

The first responsability of a true Moslem is to educate. You're going the wrong way about it.

May I respectfully suggest you take in some readings of Sufi poetry.