Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

Aeris

You are being pathetic. You don't seem to comprehend the complexity of being a muslim, do you? Btw, I do not stand for terror related to religion at all, it's lunatic, and I enjoy freedom of speech in Norway and I have nothing against other religions or other views, but I have to right to tell if you are being disrespectful to someones belief because I could understand how much the belief means for them, that doesn't mean I'm gonna do something about it.

Someone posts a picture that is meant to be disrespectful and just utterly stupid, instead of raging like a lunatic I'm being self-ironic about it, I don't se how that is offensive...offensive to myself? I am a muslim...a peaceful one, just like Demba is.

stfutattoo.jpg

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed reading this thread, points of view from toon fans who were at the games, locals who watched in telly, nationals who love the club, Argentinians sat in their hoose watching us, and two people try to fuck it up, both wanks, both Norwegian. Fucking wierdo's. We beat Man Utd 3-0 man you fuckin dickheads.

Agreed. Just as LM's endless bleating about Shepherd subsides, we've got these clowns whining about Pardew and HBA not getting a start. Fucking sort it out and stop dragging the rest of us down you knackers!

I repeat, if you're not buzzing after a performance like that then you're not a true fan. I still can't wipe the grin off me face 24 hours later and I just had a shite day at work.

I still can't wipe the grin off me face 24 hours later and I just had a shite day at work.

Same.

Wasn't just that we beat the champions convincingly - it was also the first time we beat a top 6 club this season, which is something we really needed to do to push on. And even more so, we needed a performance like that after stuttering for so long in the previous few games.

This was the best performance I've seen live, at st James or on telly, for a very very long time. I was halfway through writing a Facebook rant about Howard Webb when the beast Demba Ba hooked in the first. I was that chuffed I dragged the wife into town after to celebrate having changed into my grandad collar toon kit from 96! Being located in Scotland did not expect much banter but to my complete joy there were a grouP of half a dozen mancs in the bar... Superb !

This was the best performance I've seen live, at st James or on telly, for a very very long time. I was halfway through writing a Facebook rant about Howard Webb when the beast Demba Ba hooked in the first. I was that chuffed I dragged the wife into town after to celebrate having changed into my grandad collar toon kit from 96! Being located in Scotland did not expect much banter but to my complete joy there were a grouP of half a dozen mancs in the bar... Superb !

:lol: I love that you'd brought your formal toon shirt to get changed into after the match.

"This calls for a celebration love, and I don't feel smart enough in this........THAT'S better!"

Curse of the early riser! Notice you posted about insomnia - I don't suffer from it but it doesn't matter what time I go to bed, i'm awake between 5 and 6. Weekdays, weekends, whatever.

Even if you've been on the pop? That's almost worse than insomnia.

Man U never give up, I didn't feel safe until the 3rd went in tbh.

Me neither :lol:

I literally couldn't get to the stage where I could accept our victory till the third went in - an neutral probably had us down for the win 20 minutes before hand.

'Twas ever thus - 2-0 up at half-time in the 5-0 and it still felt like "next goal wins". I suppose it's a compliment of sorts to Man U's resilience/momentum/inherent flukiness, but it makes it doubly satisfying when you wipe the floor with them like on Wednesday. :D

The people on Man Utd forums are saying that if we keep the team together and make 2 or 3 good signings we can achieve anything. Might be OTT slightly but we can certainly compete with Arsenal and Liverpool next season if this happens in my view.